New files

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: New files

Postby urizen'sforum » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:34 pm

poison deck, need to get a 3rd hou sen, could lose zug I've yet to use him

this is pretty troll, return when fierete goes off gg but still reasonably resilient thanks to triple shade trolling owl sage, I'm working on designing a more competitive version with fierete 2nd but this version is proving better ever time I play it

mono sk....really if you have a sk affinity like me better to play the falkow or fierete versions if your looking for competative, but the new lvl 1 grims from this set should help mono sk out alot-just pray the 10 dmg grim hits owl sage not cath and you win, doesnt you lose, but hey those are the same odds as miracle fruit ; )
urizen'sforum

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:36 am

I'm sorry but there is absolutely no reason to run 2x agility shrine knights in a mono SK file. Either 0 or 3 IMO. Nice files otherwise.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 pm

I used to always run 2 copies of the agility SK several years ago. It's not a core card, 20HP dies easy if 2 copies ain't helping you 3 definitely won't.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby urizen'sforum » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:19 pm

If it's getting knocked by allind and ball of flames then it's not helping, if it gets tidaled then it doesn't matter how many copies are in your file.
urizen'sforum

Postby Romdeau » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:40 am

The agility stat is essential to insure maximum damage against most opponents. I often use the SK revival and found it quite easy to activate against mass damage. You just need to be mindful of your units positioning, as you would with all revival souls.
Romdeau

Postby worthing » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Sure you can play two. In fact I love running some supporty units as two. Like ex riza in EN. In theory if sk2 dies twice the third generally won't do much so you could justify putting something else in that you like more. Not a bad idea jabrony
worthing

Postby Icyman2 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:12 pm

why is forced conversion even in there?
Icyman2

Postby Ropey » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:06 pm

"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby urizen'sforum » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 am

This is the best gow rush I can come up with, kind of gimmicky and not oldschool which I usually have a greater affinity towards than I know is objectively best, but It works. I do dislike having no way to really interact with big decks in any productive way(defau or spy are usually in my gow rushes) but the bulky units and tiere is proving enough for big red and lawt decks. Tiere is b-r-oken omg troll allind, also set up w sams>pixie play tiere pixie has 30 attack play rougerest 40 attack 4 agi backrow, with the benifit in the mean time of giving you the focus and full health on demand and for no cost. Gregory seems weird but the access to the penetration and start skill damage seems to be the best answer to mid reffess and undeads which are usually autoloss for gow rush(and can still be, you jsut have to accept losing to gimmick decks w gow rush), lvl 3 en is still pretty close to autoloss too. You can beat ever fair deck with a 22 card file though(falkow beat bigs all the time for example). The lack of bringer/beltia is notable but the double fire arrow fire demon's blaze is a very strong endgame(big red players need to start running blaze to dodge destiny). I kinda wanna write a gow rush guide(I did a long time ago), but I'm afraid it will devolve into me rambling about how I think they should errata cards(like in this deck who the hell turned fighter pixie from a warrior to a mage soldier wtf, and sam girl grows up and now, once again not a warrior, frikin assasin-you took a card and screwed up it's subtype just because the set it was released in was the first to have assasin suport wtf design fail....see what happens grrrr!)

There are some replays of nearly this deck minus the gregory/ss and some cards in extension.
urizen'sforum

Postby sunbunman » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:44 am

The never lose to bigs again file. Also should be 48-2 but i went full retard in those games.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum