The Worthing institute of sharing knowledge foundation

The Worthing institute of sharing knowledge foundation

Postby worthing » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 am

Hello. Been on a huge kick with studying many many many things. As far as reading some classic novels to watching new documentaries and de-classified documents. Basically I was hoping someone in this tiny forum could help share some good books,documents, and/or documentaries on society and human thinking patterns that are very interesting, the universe (anything in general would be great, I really love this topic) , ancient structures/architect (such as the pyramids and many others that have been built in ways thousands of years ago that we have difficulty doing with our technology), evolution theories, global warming/anti global warming theories, earth crust displacement theories. What I have to offer since no one has asked about anything are these suggestions below. Don't be afraid to ask if I or anyone else has found a reliable source or something of interest that you haven't been able to get your hands on. Heck if anything of your interest that is great educational material or is an interesting theory or phenomenon just post it here and I will probably look at it at least :D.

Ancient Societies and Architect:
Zero point volume 1-3. Should be on youtube
Graham Hancock Quest for the lost civilization- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yz1DfTF3-E
Fingerprints of the gods by Graham Hancock (Really any book by him is interesting, very great author)
Carl Munck- The Code: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU

Society:
Basically just go to alex jone's youtube channel and you can find anything you are interested in. Although he is a tool in some ways and makes everything sound like a crazy conspiracy with the way he presents things. Nevertheless still some great information on their about our current day society.
Joe Rogan has a pretty interesting podcast and other clips on youtube as well. He discusses a large variety of things too.
Their are a few satires on society I have read recently like 1984 by George Orwell and feed by M.T Anderson. Hoping someone else knows of a few books similar to these.

Universe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1LCVknKUJ4 : Sylvester James Gates and his intersting work with string theory that finds the equations that describe the cosmos are computer code. Just a 10 minute clip thats worth a look.
Michio Kaku does a number of interesting things in Physics currently and has a number of presentations that are amazing. The next hawking/einstein imo.
Their is also a series that has a few seasons called the universe which should be on youtube as well.
http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html : Simulated universe theory/argument in full text. Pretty scary thought. Watch the first youtube link in the universe section before looking into it to get feel before getting slapped by a giant wall of text you may not be interested in.

Evolution theories:
Lloyd Pye- Everything you know is wrong. Pretty great suggestion that we aren't directly evolved from another species. Interesting presentation in general.

Global Warming:
Basically I can't find a way to say if its a hoax or true really. I have looked at both sides of the argument from many perspectives and really can't get a good answer with all the rebuddling.
worthing

Re: The Worthing institute of sharing knowledge foundation

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:48 am

worthing wrote:Evolution theories:
Lloyd Pye- Everything you know is wrong. Pretty great suggestion that we aren't directly evolved from another species. Interesting presentation in general.

evolution vs creation huh, so to say we evolved from a slime ooze(primodial ooze) full of single cell organism is one thing most dont complain about, its the fact we evolve from primates is what most people find distrubing, hell i live in the state where it is still ILLEGAL to teach about evolution in school. a topic i find really hard to believe taking the side of ignorance, let kids listen to both side and let them to decide what they believe is true, not force them to believe that a supposely magicial who created everything in existence yet still believed that it to be a HE, and must be old with a beard. -_-

worthing wrote:Global Warming:
Basically I can't find a way to say if its a hoax or true really. I have looked at both sides of the argument from many perspectives and really can't get a good answer with all the rebuddling.

global warming? because the fact only recently temperatures are reaching near record keeping temperatures set from like over 100 to 200years when they first started to keep records is considering a dangerous threat, or the fact the polar caps are melting, considering that antartica moves like 30meters every year little by little. you think if people was told the complete facts that it really is a matter of concern, that bigger more impertant red flags would be imposed so to stop this epidemic. hell earth has a better chance of getting smacked by a giant meteorite/space junk and fried, than it getting roasted by greenhouse gases, which is weird, since the demographic of these gas are considered to be in the VACUUM OF SPACE -_-
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby worthing » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Hmmmmm. I'm not here to pick arguments with biased opinions and people. Basically media and politics lie all the time and their is a ton of misimformation out their. Like I said I have heard many arguments on both sides of the issue and unless you can bring a more open scientific mind to the table I have zero reason to discuss anything with you. Also I do not believe in creation or evolution as far as people go personally.
worthing

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:33 am

sorry worthit, since either you didnt read my post/comment or didnt understand it, basicly what i was saying its a pointless discussion cause 1. information about it is mostly theory aka untrue facts 2. no one will ever know the REAL TRUTH unless we get a time machine, and lets face it, if it was possible to travel back in time, i think more people would enjoying going to 1930's germany and play "Let's Shoot Hitler" and finally 3. i can find more interesting things to waste my time on like say watching brain numbing tv and video games that are violent as hell, and just have a good time. speaking of, time to play.

FYI my posts are sumed up in one sentence: "I FAILED ENGLISH" nuff said.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Ropey » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:10 am

"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby worthing » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Thank you. I forgot about this site. Seems to be getting a huge gathering of people now though. Found a few great articles, thanks!
worthing

Return to General Off Topic