Is there anything new to the UI?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Is there anything new to the UI?

Postby ZeroX1999 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:18 pm

I have been away for like 3-4 months. I am kind of tired of playing against the same people over and over, that and the fact that I need to spend like $100 dollars to get anywhere with a new set is killing me.

Did they finally implement a auction house systems yet? Or give a heads up on where that is going?
Did they finish the lay out code and is in testing phase?
Did they lower any of the prices of cards so you don't have to spend $100+ per set?
Did they fix the lower and casual population problems?

Thank you to the people who will respond to this. I know that Alteil is trying all that they can to get this game back up, but the prices of cards and low population is killing this game.
ZeroX1999

Re: Is there anything new to the UI?

Postby shadowsketch » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:11 pm

There's supposed to be a 2 hour maintenance tomorrow and rumor has it that it's going to be a major cosmetic change to the game. Again this is just a rumor.
shadowsketch

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:17 pm

shadowsketch wrote:There's supposed to be a 2 hour maintenance tomorrow and rumor has it that it's going to be a major cosmetic change to the game. Again this is just a rumor.

It's such a big rumor even I haven't heard of it yet.
Romdeau

Postby shadowsketch » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Romdeau wrote:
shadowsketch wrote:There's supposed to be a 2 hour maintenance tomorrow and rumor has it that it's going to be a major cosmetic change to the game. Again this is just a rumor.

It's such a big rumor even I haven't heard of it yet.

It's not really a big rumor. It was posted in chat and you weren't there, so no big. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't.

Just wait till someone official like Goblin or Logress gives an update for some news.
shadowsketch

Return to Alteil General Discussion