Flying sorcerer of regus splash is a problem

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Flying sorcerer of regus splash is a problem

Postby Callonia » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Ropey wrote:How about adding divine impact to the annoyance list? Playing this on shade gives you the chance to iczer and throw your opponents SSs way off.

I made a post because I read this post because it amused me to see Shade be hurt for once.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:00 am

I normally open Lawtia files with a 2* as I think there is a good choice. Shade open is poor and even if divine impact got banned I would still punish unimaginative shaders with flame swordsman. So there! I love it when they have 2 and have to use the second to cover their 2nd SS. So it's time to get out my dragon breath ;th2
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby urizen'sforum » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 am

Why are these lawtia players so worried about iczer, if your playing lawt and your first two ss aren't galf your not doing it right. And seriously if you guys are iczering into lawt decks what else are you expecting that sound like a terrible idea.
urizen'sforum

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:19 am

urizen'sforum wrote:And seriously if you guys are iczering into lawt decks what else are you expecting that sound like a terrible idea.

+1
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Jazzock » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:49 am

Controlling when you get denied sp is VERY powerful and if they impact, it only makes the iczer into gafc -1sp, instead of -2 sp overall. If you consider the fact that they also have a plan for when they get iczer into gafc/double gafc and the pretty much self-soul activation next turn, which, if some sort of sp gen basically ruin's a lawtia file then and there due to having damage souls go off on nothing. Remember, part of gafc's strength is it's ability to kill/damage something along with denying sp.
Also... gafc ss is bad for some lawt files, especially as you want to play higher level units, so if you iczer into pom you can laugh pretty hard. Not saying it's a good idea all the time, just depends on the file/what opponent plays. Side note: I think shade is a horrible turn 1 card, much much better turn 2.

Since this has gone pretty much off the topic...Has anyone noticed the ninja buff on Refugee Flying Apprentice (thanks don, I think it was you anyway...)?
Close is grimcount+2 now (used to be grimcount+1).
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Icyglare » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:43 am

If I'm playing Big going against an 8LP lawtia acct, I take a look at their next card and decide to iczer after killing the shade. 1 Gafc hitting my sac unit and a 2nd Gafc hitting nothing is no big deal and it's 2 less SS's to worry about. The other player usually returns the favor by spending their SP to iczer me.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby urizen'sforum » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:14 am

Whats gonna happen is your either never gonna be able to play a lvl 3 unit, or your gonna get dbrace>destinied if you attack into galfc.

this is getting off topic
urizen'sforum

Postby Icyglare » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 am

urizen'sforum wrote:Whats gonna happen is your either never gonna be able to play a lvl 3 unit, or your gonna get dbrace>destinied if you attack into galfc.

Well, if I'm gonna play a LV3 unit, I wouldn't be iczering anyways because the SP doesn't add up regardless of gafc.

It probably got off topic because not many people think too much about flying sorcerer being a problem.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Jazzock » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:42 am

urizen'sforum wrote:Whats gonna happen is your either never gonna be able to play a lvl 3 unit, or your gonna get dbrace>destinied if you attack into galfc.

Lets do some math eh

Assumptions:
1. I can do math
2. Lawt user opens Shade -> lv3 -> shade
3. Lawt user does not iczer.
4. Lawt user does not revive shade.
5. Lawt vs refess.

t1: +4 sphere -> buncle. 1SP left
t2: +2sp for start of turn (3) -> Impact (now 4sp) -> Iczer, hit gafc (now 3 SP again).
t3: +1sp for start of turn (now 4sp) -> Play level 3/get shaded or +1 to sphere and play level 3. (0sp) -> Buncle hit's first soul (1sp). If emana or distrier soul (2sp). Gafc ss goes off again, hits nothing.
t4: +1sp for start of turn (now 3sp) -> another lvl 3.

Alternatively:
T3: +1sp for start of turn (now 4sp) -> Play powder (5sp), get shaded (4sp) -> buncle hits first soul (5sp). If emana or distrier soul (6sp)
t4: +1sp for start of turn (now 7sp)

Yeah... I think I did the math right.
Of course thought, it does depend on the situation and this is pretty hypothetical...

And yes, this is off topic....very off topic :lol:

EDIT* it nearly works out the same for other spheres, depending on how they built their file.
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby hexagram » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:40 pm

urizen'sforum wrote:It seems like every deck is playing this card, seriously consider a errata soon and condition use falkow lvl=3, it's getting ridiculous, you guys nerfed salamander and patted yourself on the back with the same justification.......EVERY DECK IS PLAYING THIS.

I agree it is really powerful.

Kind of like rasam/ engage skill for 1 turn for 0sp open as unit often cannot attack so needs to move back but also better as can and often moves tanks exposing weaker units on rows behind.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum