Mirage Master?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Mirage Master?

Postby Icyglare » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Yep, WhiteDragon said it best. Fighting an NPC for 6 turns will get you the daily lotto. I have a file just so I can backlash the NPC on days I don't want to battle/mirage master.

sgtsagara wrote:There's a reason the majority of players earned 15 each day through MM. And that's because earning 15 gran a day in MM wasn't difficult. I have four accounts and would get 15 gran for each account in about 15 minutes total on a typical day.

So your 4 alts are the MAJORITY of Alteil players? Roger that.
The search function works now, just do a search on mirage master and you can have a better idea on what the average is. Here, I'll do the first searches for you.
http://www.alteil.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13963&p=183260
http://www.alteil.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13501&p=178912
http://www.alteil.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12892&p=162604

Saorin wrote:2: Yes, so that recordings of pulls from daily lotto... only show that it was worse than playing MM. (At least with the not-increased rates then).. so... uhm, isn't that what most people here say?

The point I'm making is if we had a double pull daily lotto like a previous event, we'll more likely to break even with the 15g a day. If we just presented that offer instead of 3 pages of how we used to pay our mortgages with Mirage Master then maybe the GMs will listen.

Fargone and MysterMan probably has the best posts on what they think of Mirage Master. It's not fun playing a game meant for 12 year olds and I hope it never comes back.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby sgtsagara » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:50 am

If the Free Daily Lotto is the only way to go then I'm not going to argue that 2 pulls are better than 1. :D

I didn't realize NPC battles would count toward earning a free daily lotto pull(s). Thanks for suggesting that.
sgtsagara

Postby hexagram » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:06 pm

This game has become even more PAY TO WIN

With a forced minimal income of at least 5 gran a day where as before people could get 10 gran easily.

Up to 50% reduced income!!!!!!

Fix the bug asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untill then either give double pulls with normal lotto rates

or make the free lotto give atleast 2 star with lesser odds for higher rarities to get equivalent normal lotto rates.

Also to fix another bug - the daily lotto and mirage master bug - doing both in one day make it so you cannot do daily lotto with mirage master open.

I fear the same thing will happen as with underdog achivement and they will forget about it most likely on purpose.

edit: in hindsight looks like an average income of about 10 a gran with new free daily lotto but not calculated actual rates.
Last edited by hexagram on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Romdeau » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:36 pm

It's a damn conspiracy!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:
Romdeau

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:43 am

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Khiruki » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:19 pm

`-`

Take it easy!
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Temaris » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:17 pm

So, it's been like two weeks now since this was implemented. Two weeks, four accounts, 56 pulls and it's not pretty. :cry:

5* - 0
4* - 0
3* - 3
2* - 29
1* - 24

Total Recycle Value: 500 Gran exactly, for just under an average of 9 gran a pull. Well, at least the two stars seem much more plentiful, but other than that... I think I had better luck pulling rares before, not that I ever did regular free daily lotto, or the regular lotto that much for that matter, but methinks I couldn't have done much worse. Anyway, after seeing this, I'm for two pulls at the regular rates as well. At least then you're getting 10 gran minimal.
Temaris

Postby gabotheplaya » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:19 pm

how the hell do you guys manage to pull 3*?!?!

I've yet to pull a single 3*.

Heck, i'm happy to see a 2*.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby urizen'sforum » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:03 am

You guys have multiple accounts and your complaining about grinding........ :roll:
urizen'sforum

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:31 am

urizen'sforum wrote:You guys have multiple accounts and your complaining about grinding........ :roll:

It's the other way around, alteil's payoff rate for free players is low to the point that it's encouraging players to either make multiple accounts, pay for content, quit the game or to be a hardcore grinder. Playing more than one game a week just isn't rewarding when done on a single account (2 gran if you win, -1 or 0 gran if you lose, in a place where the best normal shop offers are 1500 gran for 30 cards <prebuilds>) and simelarly only 1 time MM/daily lotto per day.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion