Flying sorcerer of regus splash is a problem

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Flying sorcerer of regus splash is a problem

Postby Callonia » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:11 am

urizen'sforum wrote:Whats gonna happen is your either never gonna be able to play a lvl 3 unit, or your gonna get dbrace>destinied if you attack into galfc.

this is getting off topic

It's getting off topic because flying regus make it so that noob slashers cannot noob slash for a turn while ex gafc is lazy man's ezmode sp drain with no dodge whatsoever. You lose 1 sp at minimum and there's nothing you can do about it.
Callonia

Postby J0hnj0 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Callonia wrote:
urizen'sforum wrote:Whats gonna happen is your either never gonna be able to play a lvl 3 unit, or your gonna get dbrace>destinied if you attack into galfc.

this is getting off topic

It's getting off topic because flying regus make it so that noob slashers cannot noob slash for a turn while ex gafc is lazy man's ezmode sp drain with no dodge whatsoever. You lose 1 sp at minimum and there's nothing you can do about it.

trigger folrart psycho summoner ss after being hit by gafc.
trigger high priestess ss after being hit by gafc
have nightmare given form on field

what do u mean there's nothing u can do about it, and if u say it like that what about asuet ss, u cant stop the +1 sp. lazy man's ezmode sp gain with (almost) no dodge whatsoever.
J0hnj0

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Have nightmare given form on the field.
Gafc kills nightmare given form.
Good job jj
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Icyman2 wrote:Have nightmare given form on the field.
Gafc kills nightmare given form.
Good job jj

Wisp Nightmare then.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Callonia wrote:Wisp Nightmare then.

but packed a Salamander just in case to deal 10dmg to Nightmare before Gafc SS...

I love how this is going
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby gabotheplaya » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:17 am

Ah, but if you play blessing instead of wisp? BAM! logic-ed.

Sorry, i couldn't resist. the conversation's direction is taking a turn for the hilarious. lol

Back on to flying sorc, its a good splash the same way a lot of things make good splash.

Hell, i've seen some files tech in impact as the only ref card (maybe also buncle) just cause OP.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby hexagram » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:29 pm

MINOR NERF SUGGESTION

If it is decided to errat this card here is a good minor nerf

Close skill- decrease Falkrow level by one.

Let me explain. Flying sorceror or regus open costs 0sp but if you return it to do file you do not get the sp back you spent on it so its open indirectly cost 1sp. However if it dies on the field you get the sp back so its open costs 0sp plus they often do not mind a copy to die to access soul skills and since they often pack 2. This way atleast there is a cost to its open and makes it harder to spam.

Other possible nerfs include:

open - move unit to a random open area

action skill - cost of reduce falkrow level by one. Same reasons as above- stops spamming but a bigger nerf than first suggestion.

Plus the first suggestion

open - conditional use falkrow level is 3 is also acceptable

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Ethikx » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:51 am

I do agree it is a nuisance, and falkow=3 would be a good requirement that keeps it still playable (as opposed to, say conditional use: 1 or more wiz kingdom units out.)
I typically don't mind it, only reason I'd like a change is i fought chicky with 3 flying sorcerers which was just about the most infuriating thing.
Ethikx

Postby Anima13 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:29 pm

I understand that flying is annoying but sorry I dont see a reason to nerf flying spash.:

1 falkow is evolving to a splashsphere anyway. (we could discuss here if its fair that not all spheres can splash/offers things to splash equal, and why on earth return is splashable at all?)

2 control and field oriented decks should have equal chances in the arena as agressive decks.
the nerf of rasam soul boosted the power of agressive decks (and their souls greets at gafc) that can allow themself to iczer early.
Field oriented decks needs stall options early else they die to the agressive gameplay. Not every deck type could necessary use tanks or have the options in the sphere to stall.
The stall options got decresed but hey you can splash into falkow to stall, so its ok.

3 flying offsphere cost 1 sp more (unless using stronghold :D) not that it matters that much as other spheres have much more sp efficent units they can fall back on.

4 this is a trend and like with all trends you can adapt to it and change your deck (unless you lack the necessary Cards for it but then its not a balance discussion). You can add in more ranged units, run flying/flying sorcerer yourself, run a soul with stall aspects that evens flyings effect out and so on.
Anima13

Postby worthing » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Needs the owl sage nerf hue
worthing

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum