Infinity Wars

TCG's

Re: Infinity Wars

Postby Dean » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:16 pm

It look very interesting but Im getting an error every time I try to sign up... Is the registration closed? If someone have an extra beta key I will take it :P
Dean

Postby Callonia » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:46 am

Still closed beta, damn it.
Callonia

Postby Callonia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:40 pm

GOod news, I got in the infinity wars beta.

I find it funny to play :P But I want me damn loyal soldiers Can't find them.
Callonia

Postby tropireno » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Callonia wrote:GOod news, I got in the infinity wars beta.

Pretty cool that you joined right when the new set and balance patch came out. I'm loving the game even more with this brand new set.

I'm pretty sure you can get Loyal Soldiers from the tutorials. Don't know why you would want them though lol. I'm sure if you ask in trade chat, someone will give them to you.
tropireno

Postby Callonia » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 pm

tropireno wrote:
Callonia wrote:GOod news, I got in the infinity wars beta.

Pretty cool that you joined right when the new set and balance patch came out. I'm loving the game even more with this brand new set.

I'm pretty sure you can get Loyal Soldiers from the tutorials. Don't know why you would want them though lol. I'm sure if you ask in trade chat, someone will give them to you.

Well.. i'm guessing that it's okay to share screenshots from infinity wars here.. considering that screenshots got posted here for awhile.
I was doing a bunch of campaigns to check out all the factions.. most recent one i tried out is the err zombie one. Past experience with altiel says zombie = op.

Surely enough this got proven rather easily against an npc..
Yeah i'm aware that mass death spell will pwn me but idc. 20+ zombies with that much buffs summoned in a single turn? Hurr Durr Faceroll winzzar.
Even when you kill all my zombies... the ones crawling back will be at like 40 atk and 40 hp and more.
Although i'm relatively certain that unending drones can outlast that kind of swarm from hell. Just put everyone in defend and make the player butthurt that he have to chew through that many drones in a single turn if he want me to lose fortress hp or morale.

Edit: Meanwhile a bot has managed to acquire the dubious honor of 6666th poast.
Callonia

Postby tropireno » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:33 am

The game's in invite beta now, so I think I can invite you if you want to play it. I think.

I really recommend it to anyone. Balance patches are very frequent. I like that the GMs hang out in the lobby chat too.
The game also very easy for a free player. You get free cards daily just for logging in, you get more cards for doing missions, and grinding for ingame currency is pretty easy.

Also, there's trading.
tropireno

Postby Ropey » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:57 am

Loving this, if you are still playing give old Ropey a wave :D
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Previous

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt