Kickstarter is up

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Kickstarter is up

Postby wakka9ca » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:27 am

We have our first 5000$ backer. Is it someone here?
wakka9ca

Postby Muklas » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:05 am

Ropey wrote:Just been browsing the cards from the $95 pledge. They are all in the main card list and look extremely interesting. OBSIDIAN DRAGON / TEZCATLI is particularly pleasing. Being dragon kin opens lots of possibilities I would love to get a dragon rider on it. POSSESSED WILDCAT is going to bring monsters up to date and finally gives Bolbaron a decent level 4 monster to bring back. Really hope this comes off if only for these exclusive cards.

Honestly, the Inca dragon is pretty damned powerful just by himself.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Jazzock » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:30 am

In the FAQ it says the cards may change during balance testing lol, and yes, and FAQ just went up (well, i just noticed it anyway)
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby worthing » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:59 am

wakka9ca wrote:We have our first 5000$ backer. Is it someone here?

Some guy who backed a ton of other games
worthing

Postby AngelicDeath » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:54 am

Is there a reason that the 5000 usd plus backers don't get AlL the cards (save for Mikus which were limited time)? A playset of undeads or monsters is a small fraction of the card base. Maybe it wouldn't be enough to tip the balance in terms of backers actually backing that tier but who knows? For 5000 - giving 3 copies of all cards sets is pretty reasonable in my opinion.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Aoi » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:30 am

As I see it the only 5000 thats worth it is the one that lets you help design a card, cause thats almost priceless.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby Artist » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:07 am

Hey guys,

Wow, been gone for so long, it's amazing how everything still looks the same on the forums! Howdy to everyone who still remembers who I am, Spears, worthing, Rom, Zero, etc. Glad to see you guys are now admins too, well deserved title.

Alteil Kickstarter huh? I actually saw that just now while browsing Kickstarter, backed it instantly. Just looking at the video, it's amazing how Alteil grew over the years to all your dedication. I heard about the separation with the original parent company a bit ago, it's great to see how well Alteil is now doing without them.

I will definitely be passing the word on as well (you'll probably see TLHM drop by shortly to make his own comments too). The two of us are actually now game developers as well, and we're launching our month-long Kickstarter campaign tonight! It would be great if we can do some cross promotion together with the Alteil team, I'm sure it'll end up bringing more value to both of us. Of course, what we're doing is not nearly as huge as Alteil, but it'll be good for funding regardless.
Artist

Postby wakka9ca » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Artist wrote:The two of us are actually now game developers as well, and we're launching our month-long Kickstarter campaign tonight! It would be great if we can do some cross promotion together with the Alteil team, I'm sure it'll end up bringing more value to both of us. Of course, what we're doing is not nearly as huge as Alteil, but it'll be good for funding regardless.

That's good to hear. I'm sure it will be good for both projects :)

As a side note the Japanese version of the KS description is up:
http://glossary.apocoplay.com/jp/

I don't see it being advertised on Alteil JP yet though... Might have missed it. That site is too crowded... Hmm...
wakka9ca

Postby TLHM » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Sup everyone. Horizons looks so polished, I can't wait to try it out! Also quite glad to see old accounts will just transfer over, and all that.
TLHM

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:13 pm

I plan to start playing again once Horizons launches and they get the new interface and it seems worth my time! Hoping everything works out.

Good to you see Artist hope you're doing well :)
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion