Kickstarter is up

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Kickstarter is up

Postby Callonia » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:31 am

angelspawns wrote:
Callonia wrote:Nvm: Ran into a loser with boring SS lineup. I could see it coming once again I remember why I quit alteil. Back to wot for me.

Why post it in the kickstarter thread?? There will be a rotation system in Alteil:Horizons. Those SS you so hate may not be in it, just like Tidal or Dilate or w/e rubs you in the wrong way.

Folrart is no place for casual niche files YET. But for crying out loud, for a longtime player you always knew exactly how to put the least competitive cards into one deck Callonia. I've been amazed by your choice of cards for a long time now. And even though i agree every -well build deck and strategy- should have a good place in this game, there are always good and bad cards to pick for it. I apologize in advance for making these assumptions but, daring as it may be to use them (and i do respect your choices), you just can't expect it to beat the very first player you come across.

Cuz sadly the cards that look the coolest tends to be the worst of the cards. ><

I like swallow scout and stuff.
Callonia

Postby Muklas » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:52 am

I get the feeling I'll hate playing against Obsidian.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Re: Does anyone think Kickstarter is going to make it?

Postby Spears » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:32 am

Personally i feel the ball was dropped in relation to providing information to the existing player base. Kickstarters tend to get some coverage on launch and very little afterwards, the articles on kotaku should have been swamped by rabid alteil fans, instead there was quite a lot of muttering on the forums until we got more feedback.

In the intro video its acknowledged that the original launch was alongside the rise of the chinese clone, but recently the market for games has been blown open by kickstarter and the humble bundle. Where is the incentive to kickstart something that's going to suck more of your money using an archaic cost per content ratio. Danthetimid raised some queries on the kickstarter comments regarding this, and despite the reply given showcasing prebuilts I think it is not a good sign that concerns from those who played very early on are still very much valid now.
Spears

Postby wakka9ca » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:51 am

Spears wrote:Where is the incentive to kickstart something that's going to suck more of your money using an archaic cost per content ratio.

I think this is the major problem with the F2P and CCG/TCG business model.

However, given how card games like Chronomancer made it recently (although BARELY), I hope Alteil does make it too.
wakka9ca

Postby Icyglare » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Callonia wrote:I like swallow scout and stuff.

No surprise, I do know what type of anime you like >_>
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Icyglare wrote:
Callonia wrote:I like swallow scout and stuff.

No surprise, I do know what type of anime you like >_>

Dude gargantia is good.
Callonia

Postby cheongzewei » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:03 am

Spears wrote:Personally i feel the ball was dropped in relation to providing information to the existing player base. Kickstarters tend to get some coverage on launch and very little afterwards, the articles on kotaku should have been swamped by rabid alteil fans, instead there was quite a lot of muttering on the forums until we got more feedback.

rabid alteil fans like demongod? :D
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:03 pm

rabid alteil fans were driven away from the game.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby kirk22 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Spears wrote:Where is the incentive to kickstart something that's going to suck more of your money using an archaic cost per content ratio.

You do realize one of the things they've said over and over and over again is that there changing that right?
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby Ary » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:02 pm

i think that people who haven't heard of alteil before will try the game first, before they decide to back it.
May be having more people to play at the crest arena will help a bit. :?:
Ary

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion