Kickstarter is up

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Kickstarter is up

Postby gabotheplaya » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:07 pm

YOSH!

Alteil on MMOHUTS, one of my fave YT channel. yay for exposure! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7boUkkHj08
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby kirk22 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:35 am

And now instead of a slow crawl in the right direction, its taking a big step backwards. Its under 35K again.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby Muklas » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:22 am

It all returns to nothing, it all keeps tumbling down,tumbling down.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby cheongzewei » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:56 am

kirk22 wrote:And now instead of a slow crawl in the right direction, its taking a big step backwards. Its under 35K again.

it's the 5k guy, isn't it.
*checks*

yup, it's the 5k guy. hah, i knew it was a troll.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby SexytaryMeow » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:51 am

it's the 5k guy, isn't it.
*checks*

yup, it's the 5k guy. hah, i knew it was a troll.

its demongod :lol:
SexytaryMeow

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:43 am

There is the possibility that the 5k guy retracted due to the unlikely success of the KS campaign.

I hope that we can still make it. I'm still waiting for a potential surge. However, I am not entirely holding my breath.
wakka9ca

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:29 pm

success rate was 70% until the 5k guy retracted. If we can get the kickstarter to 60k, there's a 99% chance it'll reach 100k.
Icyman2

Postby Ary » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:39 pm

hmm. say someone new come by alteil, and think of giving it a try.

they have to make an account (might be better if they can just log in as guest at this period)

and then they go to crest (hopefully we have a npc/real person that stay there 24/7 there. or one npc for each sphere?)

and then they can start to have fun immediately (how about cards that would disappear after the kick starter period? or a guest account that has very good cards, as a preview? and that account will disappear after kickstarter?)
Ary

Postby Romdeau » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi, thanks for taking the time to write that out. In case you were not aware, there is a dedicated arena (not crest) that holds NPCS that you can fight at any time of the day. Be aware that these are more for practice, as they do not reward you for defeating them. Once you are level 10, you have access to all 4 starters from each sphere. I feel that would be a sufficient amount of content for a brand new player to get an idea of what Alteil is from each sphere's perspective-they were designed to be competitive, but with their sphere's specific strengths and weaknesses in mind. If you would really like to delve into the world of Alteil from the perspective of someone that owns many cards, I recommend spectating some matches of some of our players in Folrart. Most of our regulars in Folrart have a decently diverse card pool, so I'm sure you'll be able to watch some interesting matches.

There are also replays and some (not many) youtube videos with commentary on Alteil. I recommend you go to the dedicated replays forums to watch some of the more recent ones, as the older ones may not exist anymore (they are deleted when replaced with a newer one).
Romdeau

Postby cheongzewei » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:12 am

Romdeau wrote:Hi, thanks for taking the time to write that out. In case you were not aware, there is a dedicated arena (not crest) that holds NPCS that you can fight at any time of the day. Be aware that these are more for practice, as they do not reward you for defeating them. Once you are level 10, you have access to all 4 starters from each sphere. I feel that would be a sufficient amount of content for a brand new player to get an idea of what Alteil is from each sphere's perspective-they were designed to be competitive, but with their sphere's specific strengths and weaknesses in mind. If you would really like to delve into the world of Alteil from the perspective of someone that owns many cards, I recommend spectating some matches of some of our players in Folrart. Most of our regulars in Folrart have a decently diverse card pool, so I'm sure you'll be able to watch some interesting matches.

There are also replays and some (not many) youtube videos with commentary on Alteil. I recommend you go to the dedicated replays forums to watch some of the more recent ones, as the older ones may not exist anymore (they are deleted when replaced with a newer one).

let me ask you something...
is practice without rewards fun?

Why don't you make npc arena give rewards. Happiness= fun = more willing to spend moneh.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion