Kickstarter is up

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Kickstarter is up

Postby GOSCAR » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Same can be said about this game too.

Yeah double post. You'll get over it.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Callonia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:18 am

GOSCAR wrote:Wait that crappy card game is dying? Who would have thunk that?!

Not crappy, its incredibly good. No bs like falkow spamming returns/tidal and lawtia spamming remove.
Callonia

Postby Callonia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:18 am

And to show GOSCAR that he's not a unique special snowflake that can double post.

There's a edit button, use it. So what is everyone's thoughts on the gay sex pron bot advertisement hanging around in offtopic forum section? And romdeau's bot banning skillz? Personally I think the bot is stupid for not trying to advertise to my preferences and romdeau's bot hammer seems to be gathering spider webs and dust.

And about SGO closing down, I"m checking out valkyrie crusade to pass the time until alteil horizons come out. Failing that, I got skies of arcadia to play :P
Callonia

Postby sunbunman » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:00 am

Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby hexagram » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:31 am

Look at my previous points before on this thread.

With only 5 days to go 63 k still needed in 5days. Not impossible as we need many small backers 50dollars or more likely a few more big backers 5k+dollars or somewhere in between.

I think Alteil were either too greedy or too optimistic. I think they should do another kickstater when (not if) this one fails with a more realistic minimum target of 50k. Just reduce the amount of rewards etc. I

am a bit disappointed so far but not surprised as from the beginning the 100 k target seemed far too high. There is still time for me to be proved wrong but I it was a bet the odds of it succeeding in my eyes is very low. Hopefully I am proved wrong but do not say I did not warn you.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Callonia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:34 am

Sunbunman you made me recheck the bot's post. Not only that it's advertising gay sex, it's advertising underage gay sex. -.- Apparently the bot is 16 year old and turning 17 in few months. ROMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

So why is bots allowed to run wild.

And wait, Alteil won't get the 35k pledged?
Callonia

Postby hexagram » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:44 am

Callonia wrote:...
So why is bots allowed to run wild.

And wait, Alteil won't get the 35k pledged?

Yes need atleast alteil 100 k for this campaign. I wonder if they can decrease the number -if possible they should strongly try to. Or increase the time period if also possible.

If not if will not be a complete loss if they react properly by launching another campagin quickly with a more realistic minimum of maximum 50 k over max 30 days while it is fresh in the back of ex backers minds and the media they got is still fresh. As 50K in the bank is better than imaginary 100k.

If not at least we got some good exposure and good media but it was a big hype for nothing.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby wakka9ca » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:53 am

Well, given how some of the more successful TCG from the KS got funded (more recently Chronomancer), Alteil's performance so far has been quite disappointing.

I think the reason might be that people were not getting hyped or excited enough for Alteil. The design space for the game is kinda already fixed (10 years game) as opposed to the other projects which are more flexible. This might actually turn off a lot of backers.
wakka9ca

Postby Jazzock » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:33 pm

As a side note, a possible reboot to the kickstarter was mentioned >->

Oh, and a playable demo in the works.
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby worthing » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:25 am

Well the good news is their is a backup plan. I can't give the details right now. But I pretty much can't see it failing and if it does then hey we always got the other backup plan which requires tons saving money over time. Lets hope the market doesn't crash :)
worthing

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion