Let's talk re-launch with Logress

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Let's talk re-launch with Logress

Postby kudaotai » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:04 am

You probably aware of them already but you can try whatever in the list there.http://www.gamenewshq.com/

Wow... relaunch with $40k... quite far off from my expectation... I hope that it will be enough for your development funds... never seen any 2nd KS lower their goal by 60%... anyway that is good, very good probably. Since AH is the online game that ever relaunched with this kind of maneuver... My prediction is you will hit the goal very early if same pledger pledged again, my positive prediction is within the 1st week. The first 3 days spike will extremely helpful to get more views. So, get previous pledgers attention quick make sure they are ready 1 st day ;th2

I applaud for this smart move, getting the artificial hype early on KS will definitely gives of good impression like " woow this game is very popular" kind of hype, hopefully bystanders will get notice of it especially if AH featured on KS.

2nd week onward are the real battle with well-known plague in KS that we call Mid-Slump, do you have any concrete plan on how to battle 2nd week? I'm suggesting a very active update in 2nd week, you might want to time your update release because if you lump all the hype in the first week or in one go, the hype will gradually on its knee next week/2-3 days. You need the traffic to be steady, faeria is good example of steady traffic. If you look at your own chart in kicktraq or maybe KS creator page, you can see the fluctuation of activity which tells you that you lost a few days with very small number of view or no view at all.

If AH manage to get into the hot list in Kicktraq, that will give more momentum towards stretch goal... which is a good thing, and you need that TRAFFIC.
GOOD LUCK! ;a33
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby Callonia » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Have u tried out Siliconera?
Callonia

Postby Logress » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:17 am

Good call, that's a nice site.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby reported » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:50 am

reported

Postby kudaotai » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:12 am

First thing first, facts

Gran can be accessed through cash only in AH.
Recycle gives FM only?

So I've been thinking whether being able to gift my spare gran to my alts is a good idea. There were times I got satisfactory pulls and I have spare gran lying on the floor and my alts can make a good use of it.

Any thoughts? Exploitable?
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion