Interest in a Livestream

Interest in a Livestream

Postby Ethikx » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:42 pm

I've gotten a month trial of xsplit to see if I really want to get into streaming. I'll mainly be playing League of Legends and Minecraft, but I'm curious if there would be any interest for it here. It would most likely be around 10pm server time until 2 am, but I don't know what days yet. If there is enough interest I can also devote a Saturday to streaming. Haven't been on in a while so I'm not sure how many new players we've gotten from the kickstarter, so thoughts and stuff below.
Ethikx

Re: Interest in a Livestream

Postby Khiruki » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Mmm... not sure we have enough of a player base at the moment. Maybe in the future... `-`a
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby cheongzewei » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:22 pm

^asking about lifestreaming a Moba or artistic game in a tactical card game forum.

You're doing it wrong, very wrong.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby worthing » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:04 pm

I streamed alteil a bit a few months ago. I got like 20 viewers max. It was pretty fun. I want to get around to doing it again but my current address can't have great internet without paying a ton of money. I could go over to a friends house and do it perhaps.
worthing

Postby Ethikx » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:45 pm

cheongzewei wrote:^asking about lifestreaming a Moba or artistic game in a tactical card game forum.

You're doing it wrong, very wrong.

Use your brain. I would be streaming alteil, but would be 1 day a week max as the rest would go to other games.

worthing wrote:I streamed alteil a bit a few months ago. I got like 20 viewers max. It was pretty fun. I want to get around to doing it again but my current address can't have great internet without paying a ton of money. I could go over to a friends house and do it perhaps.

I would pretty much do it to jank around in folrart with troll files and the like, wouldn't expect more people than there are in chat XD
Ethikx

Return to General Off Topic