Fix Under Dog Achievement already

User suggestions to improve the game

Fix Under Dog Achievement already

Postby gabotheplaya » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:58 am

Only real in game PC income for players who do not want to spend and pinpoint cards. Come on, old time players who are tired of mindless grinding want some incentive in PC. Loss of it contributed to the overall reduction of interesting files and strategies, including "some people" who resorted to mindless grinding.

PC is good as it actually encourages people to play interesting files and make them work with rarely seen cards. Now it does not punish losing which is very good for gran but cannot compensate for pinpointing key cards. It was like taking 1 step forward and loss of Under Dog Achievement was 2 steps back.

Credit to alteil as now all four starters are easily accessible with some targeting in pre-builts, but now it takes frikkin forever to save up PC to pinpoint certain key cards. This will further put off serious file-builders who cannot afford to splurge in the RNG. Larger DEDICATED playerbase will further encourage big/moderate spenders to continue spending as even me a low to moderate one time spender have doubts about spending again on a game with such a low player base. No offence you also seem very cheap and stingy by closing the only reliable way to gain PC.

Very hard for serious players especially poor ones to compete in folrart and get competitive. Daily lotto is not bad temporary go to but is a joke too, because RNG. I am sure there is a busy schedule for people where sometimes it takes too long to collect the PC even with the FM conversion.

Make it second priority to fix Under Dog Achievement. One of the main things that will keep the masses away from alteil is the lack of pinpoint (until we see the Auction House anyway). Also don't punish me for reporting my extensive "testing" of the mirage master bug, punishing me won't help. :D

My three cents

Logress will always be open for pm I have some suggestions for alteil just to give you a few ideas especially about auction house to make it work for players and alteil equally well and less exploitable. As relatively long term player and regular forum contributor I feel I can give the player view at least for a good bunch of players.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Re: Fix Under Dog Achievement already

Postby hexagram » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:12 am

Nice thread looks familiar. Just you and me in forums gabo and bots seems like

gabo should have immunity though I am not sure how much he abused it :?

Think they should bring it back but only when it is working fully as when the undercard list was updated in the end it stop working. Nice while it lasted though but there are much higher priorities and short staffed. I am a bit cynical as to why they cancelled it allowed getting up to 500 pt cards a year so may have contribute to decision to retire it maybe make it 5pt cards for 10 wins.

Also really need a function to check whether the file is underdog as lots of time wasted.

Plus another thing make point card list searchable or in proper alphabet order as it takes too long to find cards

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby arahim52 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:17 am

Do you love dogs? If so, you have an excellent chance to become a professional dog trainer!

Obedience Dog Training
Aggressive Dog Training
Dog Trainer Course
arahim52

Postby Shally405 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:52 am

Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up
Shally405

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau