Tidalwave - pick your nerf

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Tidalwave - pick your nerf

Postby angelspawns » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Good call. I don't expect Falkow to go completely without returns in the coreset either.

With 'cheap returning cards' he probably means those that can return with sp advantage (tidal/faytis?) or have too much of a dominating influence in certain matchups (cyclone vs lvl2 rush). To better fight lvl2's Falkow will surely have to rely on Witch opens again, meaning people will be able to fight returning by taking it to the field.
angelspawns

Postby kirk22 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:27 pm

angelspawns wrote:Good call. I don't expect Falkow to go completely without returns in the coreset either.

With 'cheap returning cards' he probably means those that can return with sp advantage (tidal/faytis?) or have too much of a dominating influence in certain matchups (cyclone vs lvl2 rush). To better fight lvl2's Falkow will surely have to rely on Witch opens again, meaning people will be able to fight returning by taking it to the field.

As I said in chat. If tidal is gone, then crest mindsoldier becomes my new favorite open. lvl2 40hp 40atk 4agi and I don't have to worry about it being returned? Yes please.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Yeah well your crest mind soldier will have to deal with my Folrart Shield Knight!
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau