Make the forums a game already!

User suggestions to improve the game

Make the forums a game already!

Postby worthing » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:34 pm

The forums are a great way to have fun so why not make it into a game? Perhaps it could even give out gran like MM? We would have to make it a once a day reward though. And it will be based on your posts.

Raging (Unlock this tier by being abusive and unsportsmanlike in your posts)- 5gran

Uncreative but at least you tried (Unlock this by quoting too many things and being unoriginal)- 10gran

Alright, I quit! (Unlock by making a post/thread about why you are quitting alteil. Here at alteil we always like to get feedback on why you quit so as a bonus we will give you +5gran for giving a rational and detailed explanation! +10 gran for playing within a week after making the post)-10 gran

Swords Girls! (Unlock by boasting about other games and shunning alteil. +5 gran for saying refess sucks) -10 gran

Teacher-sensei (Unlock this tier by teaching people new things) - 15gran

Just here to read for fun! (Unlock this tier by spending an hour on the forums without making a single post!)- 20gran

Buff Mikasha! (Unlock by being assertive and persuasive with your posts and make others see things your way)-25g

Don't nerf the OP! I use that! (Unlock by making a post that describes why the best cards in the game shouldn't be nerfed since you are the master of them. +5 gran for using underpowered/underdog/gimmicky cards as an example why the OP shouldn't be nerfed.) -25gran

TL;DR (Unlock this by making a post that makes sense of at least 1000 words or more!)- 30gran

I'm the best free player! (Unlock by proving your truly an elite free player that doesn't need money to own the abusers. +5gran if you boasting derails a topic. +10 gran if you hit on underage girls on the forum.) -30gran

Picasso (Unlock by posting a piece of art you made) -40g

GonFreeces31 (Unlock by fighting off swarms of troll while trolling at the same time in the name of justice and making haters hate)- 50g

Godlike GonFreeces31 (Unlock by fighting off swarms of trolls while trolling at the same time in the name of justice and making haters hate while being intoxicated. +50 gran for rational explanations)- 50gran

You sir have won the internet (Unlock by making a post so godly and profound that you capture the hearts of every man, woman, and child that reads it. The post must be so epic and mind boggling that my head can't believe it didn't explode after reading your fantastic piece of work)- 500 gran

Thoughts?
Last edited by worthing on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
worthing

Re: Make the forums a game already!

Postby sunbunman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:43 pm

+1 Logress make it happen!

Absolutely love the last one
Add a 100 gran tier for properly justifying a file build whilst intoxicated.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:47 pm

I think you should come up with some awards in honor of past alteil forum trolls: DG, Xovian, BlacksunRX, Callonia, icy, etc.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby worthing » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Thanks gon, I made a few new tiers and added some bonus gran for going the distance!
worthing

Postby GOSCAR » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Aw no Goscar tier! QQ
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Icyman2 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:46 am

Certified forum troll
Icyman2

Postby KWerbachAlum » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:57 pm

A Legend's Ear--make a post that the head game designer of Alteil Horizons actually takes seriously.
KWerbachAlum

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:31 am

I just saw this thread now, I have to say I am amused.
Callonia

Postby Deag » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:32 am

I'd be glad if this could be implemented. I would abuse that so so much, moneyyys $_$

Just gotta watch out for bans :x
Deag

Postby Ropey » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:06 am

Gotta catch em all > 1000g . Awarded by collecting all major trolls(or wind up merchant as I prefer to be know) On one thread. You must be nearly there?
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau