Kouseo's Challenge

User suggestions to improve the game

Kouseo's Challenge

Postby Kouseo » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:12 am

Once per week you can challenge me. You are allowed one file to challenge me with. For every win beyond the first win I will give you a point card. Max you can win is 5. I will try to have 20 different files for you to play against but I won't pick which file I will play against you on the first 4 matches. I will try to also make it so that I have more unique files instead of constantly playing variations of certain files. I will probably give you guys the list of files I have and use a random number generator to pick a random one. The last two matches I will pick which file I will play.

Anyways as for some details:
If it gets approved I wouldn't mind having the Alteil team take away my Point Cards and have them awarded to you. I might have to actually buy a few potions so that I will get Point Cards faster. So that they don't have to give away free cards. But we will have to see if they will like this idea.
Depending on how hard the challenge is, I might change it so that you are allowed to have more files but will have to add rules to it.
Also depending on how hard it is for the last two rounds, I might change it to only the last round I can pick which file to play. Also I might add that before we start the challenge, you are allowed to exclude 5 files I can't use in the last 2 rounds. Might even change it to 10 if it is still too difficult.
All files will have their cardlist posted but not the SS. This is also subject to change if it seems to easy to meta against but I doubt it will.

Well let me know what you guys think.
Kouseo

Re: Kouseo's Challenge

Postby hexagram » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:36 am

interesting concept best pm logress personally too but good idea to put it on forums to see amount of interest.

Personally will be interested just to have a good fight.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Re: Kouseo's Challenge

Postby Billi58354 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:19 am

Thanks for sharing.
Billi58354

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau