One More.

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: One More.

Postby Khiruki » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:02 am

What best file here? Gasoline says hello. Tranquility is still not very coherent. But you can dress like great man. A principal idea is belief in the interrelatedness of all things. But save money and fun is good. A caring mother is ever present. Nothing of importance likes to take a walk in the park. Chair number eleven is nothing at all? Too long a stick sees the sun. Red and blue is often too yellow. The legend of the raven's roar has its world rocked by trees (or rocks). Remember good clothes make man. Affordable wholesale clothes buy cheap. Cheap clothes make happy man. Lonely Henry loves a good joke!
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby NitroDino » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:18 am

Khiruki wrote:What best file here? Gasoline says hello. Tranquility is still not very coherent. But you can dress like great man. A principal idea is belief in the interrelatedness of all things. But save money and fun is good. A caring mother is ever present. Nothing of importance likes to take a walk in the park. Chair number eleven is nothing at all? Too long a stick sees the sun. Red and blue is often too yellow. The legend of the raven's roar has its world rocked by trees (or rocks). Remember good clothes make man. Affordable wholesale clothes buy cheap. Cheap clothes make happy man. Lonely Henry loves a good joke!

Ruki turned into BOT!
NitroDino

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:40 pm

We are BOT. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:37 am

I ragequit'd for like a month because I kept on getting falkow opponents every time i try to play a refess file.

Now only if they will unkill GMB files so I can kill falkow files everytime I play my phoenix/wasseir gmb and force the falkow abusers to stop camping me so I can actually try out my refess files for once instead of enjoying my turns admiring the nice looking refess cards in my file with nothing on field to punch falkow faces in. Because evidently matchmaker think its funny to match my refess files against falkow files. Thus my Phoenix/wasseir gmb will have the last laugh, not the Matchmaker.

so instead, I play refess on this game called Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, Gilden Faction is awesome, they armored and and and I even got a Guardian unit designed in there and he punches opponents in faces everytime he get hit. No Heavy Guardian in my FE:LH yet, because I haven't made a mod for it yet.

Bestest of all, there's no falkow campers in FE:LH because there's simply no falkow.

Closest thing that comes to return in FE:LH is Curgen's Volcano but it costs 1200 mana and requires two turns of strategy map cast time. I don't think the AI casts the spell anyways. Never see it hit me.
Even FE:LH knows falkow is boring and I applaud them.

maybe I should just make falkow faction in FE:LH and enjoy punching them in face with no returns for them to abuse.

And people, I don't even understand how you guys have 80% win rate with "refess" files. I'm guessing you all never get matched against hardcounters like I always get. Let's trade opponents! <3 Oh you don't wanna? that's alright even I understand it's damn boring watching ur file being locked into file because of return spam. Don't blame ya.

even when alteil refuses to unkill gmb files, at least I got my hero rush for in case when I get falkow... dumping three fire arrows on regus sorceror monk is fun even when it means my defeat. :) I try to get my fire arrow to do at least 90 damage at minimum on my way out. Its good for therapy. After all, its only fairplay if he keeps on return spamming my units so i'll just killspam his units in open phase too. I had some guys call me names in chat because I firearrowtormented their evil sorceror regus monks even when they simply gloss over the part where they been returnspamming me for the whole time and it wasn't fun for me either.

Since return spam don't let me try out files i've been trying ot try out for months now so I have deigned to take my knights and go somewhere even overpowered return spam cannot reach and return.
Yeah!
Oh my glorious and brave knights immune to evil reach of falkow here! Its fun watching my knights slash instead of being return spammed for once!
It's cool having units on field and moving to punch opponents in face instead of being returned all the time. :O Its fun, I even forgot what attacks look like!

I'm already at 200+ hours played on FE:LH and still increasing. actually.. i'm at 290 hours, 10 more until 300+ I think that will happen this weekend provided that anything else doesn't come up!

You never gonna touch my Knights return! U never gonna touch this!
Sucks to be you return spam!!!!!!!!!!!

Its fun did I say that it's fun being able to deploy my knights for once without being hit by returnspam every turn in FE:LH?
Yeah its fun.

Enjoy staring at the knights you will never touch Alteil Matchmaker. Because that's where I play Refess now! Serves you right for matching my refess files against falkow files 90% of the time!
Callonia

Postby Khiruki » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:42 am

Callonia wrote:~stuff~

My refess file seems to be working fine. `-`a

And that's what my current version of GMB looks like. 100% win rate v. Dilate-Ryu.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Muklas » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:21 am

Just because you're terrible at Refess doesn't mean everyone else is Call.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby rsvlito » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:25 am

So I guess I should start grinding EN again eh?
I shouldn't have bit my fingernails, now it hurts to pick my nose :(

"Less QQ more pewpew"
"They See Me Rollin They Hatin"
"Haters Gonna Hate!"

Gowen = Fire
Fire = Intensity
Intensity = Power
Power = Win
rsvlito

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:27 pm

That's nice Khiruki, I suspect you never run into hardcounters all the time.

Eitherway I'm not gonna touch Folrart arena because i will just get matched up against falkow again.
And of course, Falkow is only sphere allowed to go GMB on it's enemies. Someone got tinfoil hat I can borrow?
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:39 pm

I would gladly make you a hat of any sort, but first I will make you a paper boat. 8-)
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Icyglare » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Whenever I see Callona make files, he's not trying to use the 9 cards that EVERYONE uses which is Verlaat/Miff/Judie.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion