EX cards for completion of sets.

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

EX cards for completion of sets.

Postby Ropey » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:20 pm

Below are the Ex cards for completing sets 5 to 10.

From Logess's original post.

"We're adding four new Complete Cards, these are cards that act as a kind of trophy for collectors. There's no way to get them other than to get 3 of a kind of ever card in their respective Set. Generally, they aren't cards that will be vital to any file, but usually they're a little unique and they all have killer art.

Now, let's take a look at our new ones..."

It is worth pointing out that to qualify you need to have the original cards. Alts seasonal etc don't count.

On completion I am unsure if you are given the cards or they are unlocked in the shop.

Set 5
Phantom Swordsman / Rowan

LV4 HP40 AT40 AGI2 RNG1 LP1

Soul

Rival Iczer cannot set a unit card next turn.

Open

All units of HP 30 or lower get RNG-1 for this turn.

Close

Remove one copy of [card: Phantom Swordsman / Rowan] in your Cemetery from the game. And then, this unit is fully healed.

Set 6
Evernight / Barbara

LV5 HP70 AT30 AGI3 RNG1 LP1

Soul

Do [damage: 20] to target enemy unit. Reduce all of Rival Iczer's Sphere levels by 1.

Start

[conditional use/Refess Lv 2 or higher] One friendly unit gets HP=0, except this unit. And then, one enemy unit gets HP=0. Decrease your Refess LV by 2.

Action SP3

[conditional use/battletime night] Send target closed unit directly to the Cemetery.

Set 7
Hellfire Blade / Deslasta

LV3 HP40 AT40 AGI 2 RNG 1 LP1

Rank up AGI+1

Soul

Do [damage: 40] to all engaged units. Decrease your LP by 1.

Open

Do [damage: 20] to one random enemy unit. If that unit is at HP=0 or below, do [damage: 20] to one random friendly unit.

Action SP 1

Do [damage: AT+10] to one random enemy unit in range. One random enemy unit of HP 40 or higher gets HP-10 and begins Burning.

Set 8
Mystic Snake / Arroi

LV 3 HP30 AT20 AGI3 RNG3 LP 1

Soul SP 1

Return one unit of level 2 or below to its Card File.

Start

[conditional use/Focused] Do [damage: AGI X15] to one random enemy unit in range.

Action SP 1

Subtract 10 directly from the HP of target enemy unit in range. Repeat this skill a total of 3 times. This unit is Focused until the end of next turn.

Set 9
Blackrose / Claudia

LV3 HP40 AT40 AGI3 RNG1 LP1

Soul

Do [damage: 30] to two random enemy units. And then, Send one unit card from rival Iczer's card file to the Cemetery.

Action SP 1

Do [damage: AT] to one random enemy unit in range. If enemy unit's HP is 0 or below, this unit gets AT+10 and AGI+1.

Set 10
Mermaid Silencer / Melodia

LV3 HP40 AT 20 AGI3 RNG1 LP1

Soul

One random enemy unit gets RNG-1. This skill is repeated a total of twice.

Start

[conditional use/Lawtia LV 1 or higher] This unit gets AT+20 for this turn and is focused for the rest of this turn. Decrease Lawtia level by 1.

Action

[conditional use/Focused] Do [damage: AT] to a random enemy unit in range. If that unit is engaged, Rival Iczer cannot Set a LV3 card next turn.

I don't think I have ever seen these cards in play and that's a great shame.
I know we have been given a lot for backing KS. I am very grateful for it all and never expected so much. I do feel bad in asking for more.
The new Exs are great and I have been given I much needed boost by them, but the KS rewards seem so far away and the next set will probably not be released until Horizons.

So I am not expecting them completely free, but it would be nice to have a collectors event for them or for them to be rewarded in stages to those who pass level 300.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: EX cards for completion of sets.

Postby Khiruki » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Kouseo/Jazzock used the **** out of Barbara for the Batora event.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:42 pm

I haz barbara and Claudia, Want them ropey? Go buy the cards like I did.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Something the AH may throw up. So, how much you want for em sweet cheeks? ;)

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Ropey wrote:Something the AH may throw up. So, how much you want for em sweet cheeks? ;)

I'm never selling mine so good luck. Unless you sign over your soul and body and everything you own. Then I will consider it.

And if i remember correctly, Barbara or Claudia... I was off by 1-3 cards and used the point cards to complete the set and fulfilled the requirements to get them.

edit: Alteil horizons could use the extra funding so why not help them out as you chase after those four exs.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Just wait till I start selling fully animated cards and avatars in the AH. The company has given the green light and it's just a case of hoping over to Boston and filling in the necessary paper work. They are also impressed with the way I use spell checker so well, and an admin job could be on the cards, pardon the pun.

Dam! I just trolled my own thread.

To be honest I only really made this thread to inform, and I regret the grovely bit at the end.

A few peeps in chat including me were confused about the matter. I am sure there are others out there who don't even know of the existence of these cards.

If you do have any info cal then please post. Otherwise get back in your Sherman and watch out for Stukas!

British tanks are of course the best in the world.

Oh! Two world wars and world cup. Repeat to fade or until we smash your local up.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:54 pm

I ram silly planes with my tanks.

Anyways, the existence of those ex cards is more of an incentive for people to finish their card sets instead of recycling the ridiculously useless cards that will never get buffed etc.
Its just a nice bonus for managing to get at least 3x of each card in a set. That is their purpose, only reason why they're not very well known is because of the lack of people playing alteil. And OP Meta files.

I want to play both of mine but what's the point, they'll get demolished by return spam, etc whatever. Most use i have for them is for trolling npcs, preferably the allind one.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9078

Through some google-fu i think you can find old threads made by logress. That one is about claudia. COmplete set 9 then email him and collect Claudia.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:24 pm

I took a quick look at the first few posts from that thread and boy oh boy the mood was not good. I wonder how those same forum hounds feel now that you may be able to complete sets more cost effectively when AH comes out. That's auction house not Adolf Hitler. Didn't the Americans fund WW2, let the Germans off the debt and made the British pay it back? Sorry I digress. DON'T MENTION THE WAR! See what you did playing tank games cal?

If I get enough requests I will do Ropey's rough guide to history. I am old enough you know.

Well thanks for the input cal. You can now go back to the super realism of plane ramming :?

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:49 pm

Ropey wrote:I took a quick look at the first few posts from that thread and boy oh boy the mood was not good. I wonder how those same forum hounds feel now that you may be able to complete sets more cost effectively when AH comes out. That's auction house not Adolf Hitler. Didn't the Americans fund WW2, let the Germans off the debt and made the British pay it back? Sorry I digress. DON'T MENTION THE WAR! See what you did playing tank games cal?

If I get enough requests I will do Ropey's rough guide to history. I am old enough you know.

Well thanks for the input cal. You can now go back to the super realism of plane ramming :?

Hey don't knock on ramming until you've tried it.
And tanks can ram planes if planes fly low enough to the ground. And pilot in question is an imbecile, and due to the warthunder being a free to play game, imbeciles is dime a dozen.

And Adolf Hitler is pretty cute once she gets hit by gender bender.

As for the auction house, I don't really care. I wanted my claudia and barbara in 2011 not 2014. :P It was pretty cheap for me to get both. Because I only can remember using point cards for one of the two and bought maybe 1-2 gold boxes and got the other one.

And you're assuming such cards will be available in Auction house, if they are, they'll likely be marked up in price due to EX Complete Set cards. :P Due to this thread reminding the people.
And Retia Adolf is awesum.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:05 pm

I am almost certain the auction house will have the completion Exs at very high prices. Ok, so prices may vary on say, art or play value etc. and you will be lucky to see them at all. Free and budget players would be very unlikely to have those cards. Pity cos they could have made a killing.

But what players will be able to do is buy up useless cards at rock bottom prices to complete sets thus obtaining the Exs. ;th2

Budget players could complete sets just to sell them and buy the stuff they really want! Oh, joy!

Don't worry no one of any importance reads my posts so we will slip this one by them. Before Logress knows it he will receive a flood of emails demanding completion Ex cards.

I can't wait for first day of trading. Me and the other Alteil Oligarchs will have a field day.

I have deliberately kept stum about the cards I am after, and what will they do about scammers using alt accounts? Hope they got that one sorted. In the past I have had to police games that didn't . Judge Ropey, I AM THE LAW!

Ropey's Tank Facts

Did you know that not one single FV4034 Challenger 2 has ever been put out of service by enemy action?

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion