Horizons Core Set Meta

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Horizons Core Set Meta

Postby gabotheplaya » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Khiruki wrote:If Princess of the Key/Emana is in core, I will shoot an alpaca.


Let me try this... (most of the stuff i hate are confirmed out already so...)

If Chaos Absorption is in core (as part of my signature file destruction file), i will punch all of jazz's butts.

Yes all of them. :D

maybe i'll just punch them for fun either way. :3
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
gabotheplaya
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Horizons Core Set Meta

Postby Anima13 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:14 am

Khiruki wrote:If Princess of the Key/Emana is in core, I will shoot an alpaca.


I understand that emanas appearance created frustration, but really play a mermaid deck wo its buffers (emmana, bazelda) and watch how they perform against the meta (so far someone plays out there :D). they will die left and right. And her soul is actually something i would call essential for defensive decks the equivalent to 40dmg +1sp 40dmg -1sp and co. In my opinion its the minimum that emmana gets in there especially as there are no alternatives to her.
User avatar
Anima13
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 am
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Horizons Core Set Meta

Postby angelspawns » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:35 am

Now now... Let's just agree that nomatter what they do, it'll be wrong.
Image
User avatar
angelspawns
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: Horizons Core Set Meta

Postby victorre » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Just as a point of reference if we're gonna talk current meta, I'm posting this data.

I play every weekday, and for the past week, 99% of the Folrart meta has been:
-Marduk/Star Dragon/True Retear
-Chaos Form Annarose
-Torocatty
-Sea Serpent <---- me (sometimes i play Pullermia Midrange for easier wins)
-Orks
-Random starter decks
victorre
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: Horizons Core Set Meta

Postby Anima13 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:47 pm

angelspawns wrote:Now now... Let's just agree that nomatter what they do, it'll be wrong.


:D
User avatar
Anima13
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 am
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Horizons Core Set Meta

Postby Jazzock » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:42 am

victorre wrote:Just as a point of reference if we're gonna talk current meta, I'm posting this data.

I play every weekday, and for the past month, 99% of the Folrart meta has been:
-Marduk/Star Dragon/True Retear
-Chaos Form Annarose
-Torocatty
-Sea Serpent <---- me (sometimes i play Pullermia Midrange for easier wins)
-Orks
-Random starter decks
-Big Red

Fixed. maybe even add mid ref...idk if people use that any more despite it's power, especially if you abuse the op cards
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...


Image
User avatar
Jazzock
 
Posts: 1386
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Horizons Core Set Meta

Postby Anima13 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:09 am

Jazzock wrote:
victorre wrote:Just as a point of reference if we're gonna talk current meta, I'm posting this data.

I play every weekday, and for the past month, 99% of the Folrart meta has been:
-Marduk/Star Dragon/True Retear
-Chaos Form Annarose
-Torocatty
-Sea Serpent <---- me (sometimes i play Pullermia Midrange for easier wins)
-Orks
-Random starter decks
-Big Red

Fixed. maybe even add mid ref...idk if people use that any more despite it's power, especially if you abuse the op cards


QQ

Definition alarm! what is meta?

a, currently, commonly played decktypes you will likely encounter if you enter folrart

b, the current top competetive decks (lets say Tier1-2) having the potential to dominate the majority of other decktypes when played well; definition independent from being played or not

would be cool to stick to one and stay there.
User avatar
Anima13
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 am
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Horizons Core Set Meta

Postby victorre » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:27 am

Anima13 wrote:
Jazzock wrote:
victorre wrote:Just as a point of reference if we're gonna talk current meta, I'm posting this data.

I play every weekday, and for the past month, 99% of the Folrart meta has been:
-Marduk/Star Dragon/True Retear
-Chaos Form Annarose
-Torocatty
-Sea Serpent <---- me (sometimes i play Pullermia Midrange for easier wins)
-Orks
-Random starter decks
-Big Red

Fixed. maybe even add mid ref...idk if people use that any more despite it's power, especially if you abuse the op cards


QQ

Definition alarm! what is meta?

a, currently, commonly played decktypes you will likely encounter if you enter folrart

b, the current top competetive decks (lets say Tier1-2) having the potential to dominate the majority of other decktypes when played well; definition independent from being played or not

would be cool to stick to one and stay there.


I was referring to the decks I actually saw while playing, not to my opinions about what the top decks are. Of course, the 5 of 7 this week has shaken things up considerably.
victorre
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest