Current state of classic Alteil

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Current state of classic Alteil

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:57 am

Only a few players remain in Folrart and I am lucky enough to get this guy. Can we make a strong push to get Horizons PVP out soon? The only opponents worth playing against anymore (for enjoyment) are Ropey, Victorre, Manamirror, sunbunman, and jazzock. One would think when this guy actually wins a match he would be grateful and elated yet he strikes me as quite bitter.

*** Welcome!! [BattleID:2603405_11] ***
AngelicDeath > gg
darkjiharo > gg hahahaha loser guild
darkjiharo > take a hellish of ork king grebados loser
AngelicDeath > 1556.........

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Re: Current state of classic Alteil

Postby Ropey » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:28 pm

Yeah, I was trying stuff out for the up and coming tourney. It was so frustrating with all the spammy cheese being used. We are talking level 300 plus not just using meta, but blatant broken stuff. Not trying stuff out but just using the same old boring stuff everyone hates.

Why? They never get into the RP charts. Never get star runs. I question not only their mentality, but also their mental health. They have no backer cards. They smell bad etc..

Sorry AD you seem to pick em. I never have insults. Well only off you know who. but he is my nemesis.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Romdeau » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 pm

We are still working on Horizons and frankly, my attempts to sustain interest in Classics appear to generate mediocre results at best. I think it is more productive to focus my efforts (with the rest of the team) on making Horizons the best it can be. It's tough, I know for you guys who have waited for so long...but we are approaching the home stretch here.
Romdeau

Postby Ropey » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:09 pm

No worries mate, thx for bothering with us.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi Rom,

I understand the focus on Horizons being the most important issue for the company. I will always be a legacy player. I didn't buy the cards to have the best deck but to have variety. Today i played 3 matches with 3 different decks. I won with command dolls but probably would have lost against a more formidable opponent or one using current OP cards such as Toro or Dilate or RYU.

The second deck is a fun one and can win but needs some tweaking. It opens with faeries: grim lock- free sp revive-mitzett- triple healer or the one that grim banes upon close. Then if timed correctly 3 go to cem at once. Ss lineup 1-2-3 is miffyre-wisp-scarrion. Then transition into allind with athira shin or bringer if you have him for end game. I had lv 7 dragons with dyson in but never got them out. A well timed faerie queen from opponent neutralized my allind open.

Thanks for the update on Horizons. I'll be along for the ride.
Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:11 am

Meh is why I never find motivation to play alteil lately when most of ppls i face is spamming broken stuff so I'm enjoying a vacation.

I still haven't tried out files I made like last year or two expect against npcs.

But i'm sadden that I forgot one warrior deck that I made maybe 2 yrs ago that kept on facing off falkow spam i wish I can remember what the file structure was but at most I only remember like two cards.
Callonia

Postby victorre » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:23 pm

AngelicDeath wrote: The only opponents worth playing against anymore (for enjoyment) are Ropey, Victorre, Manamirror, sunbunman, and jazzock.

AD

<3

I can't claim to add diversity to the decks in folrart (not sorry, practicing for horizons), but i generally try to respect my opponent-even if i HATE their (marduk) deck. Thanks for respecting back :)

On topic, I rather like the small, strong group that's usually online, but i eagerly await the release of Horizons and all the new faces it'll bring.
victorre

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:29 pm

One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Ropey » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Can't even see the point of playing atm I made 300 and finding a daily is just to annoying. Should always have just been a sign in bonus.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Return to Alteil General Discussion