Wot no Bots?

Wot no Bots?

Postby Ropey » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:33 am

Thank you to whoever or whatever deleted the last bot attack. For all we know they could be warring on one another? This kinda thing could be the infancy of skynet! Artificial Intelligence with the ability to learn and comment on forums? What if they escape? Are they really on this forum to master the tactics we employ? Remember chess was used in the past to teach tactical warfare! Who knows what these bots may be capable of? In the future the master computer may have built it's personality around my own! Or it could be a gestalt entity comprising of all the regular forum hounds?

Personally I will be welcoming our new electronic masters with open arms, and I suggest you all do the same. Or die in painful electric death!
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Wot no Bots?

Postby Callonia » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:32 am

Romdeau's actually doing his job now?
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:54 am

I assure you he still does his job, but I think he needs help. He needs an apprentice if you will. Someone maybe new to the game, but not new to moderation, and If Spears still has problems with the men at the top he should be stripped of his red name!

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Ropey wrote:I assure you he still does his job, but I think he needs help. He needs an apprentice if you will. Someone maybe new to the game, but not new to moderation, and If Spears still has problems with the men at the top he should be stripped of his red name!

ok
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Tue May 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Walt Disney wasn't frozen after he died. He was cremated on 17 Dec 1966. James Bedford became the 1st human to be cryogenically preserved on 12 Jan 1967.

Thank god for that. I was getting ready for a fight with Walts defrosted brain. I was sure Disney had plans to hook it up to the net.

Ok, so you may think a future filled with Terminator style Disney characters is better than what Arnie has lined up for us.

I am sticking with the side of humanity for now, but as soon as my PC provides me with a better offer than what you lot seem to be offering.........

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Ropey » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Sorry to double post, but this is big news!

http://gizmodo.com/this-is-the-first-co ... 780232/all

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Return to General Off Topic