Coming of Age 5 of 7!

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Coming of Age 5 of 7!

Postby Romdeau » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Iczers,

To celebrate the prospect of Alteil: Classics eventually evolving into Alteil: Horizons (Soon™), we are holding a 'Coming of Age' 5 of 7 event. This event will begin starting tomorrow and end next Wednesday (7/2-7/9) at 11:59PM EST. To participate, just duel on 5 of the 7 days during the duration of the event. Do that, and you'll earn 5 point cards and 1 copy of Brave Soldier: http://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/cardD ... .php?id=59

Complete 10 or more duels and earn a copy of Brave Mercenary / Dilate: http://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/cardD ... php?id=443

Finally, complete 20 or more duels to earn a copy of Crimson Hero / Dilate: http://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/cardD ... hp?id=1757

Remember to play until turn 10 or longer to make sure your duels qualify for this event! Good luck out there in the arenas.
Romdeau

Re: Coming of Age 5 of 7!

Postby Temaris » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:52 am

Romdeau wrote:Iczers,

To celebrate the prospect of Alteil: Classics eventually evolving into Alteil: Horizons (Soon™), we are holding a 'Coming of Age' 5 of 7 event. This event will begin starting tomorrow and end next Wednesday (7/2-7/9) at 11:59PM EST. To participate, just duel on 5 of the 7 days during the duration of the event.

Um, isn't that eight days? So, does that mean it's a 5 of 8, or is one of those dates wrong?
Temaris

Postby gabotheplaya » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Temaris wrote:Um, isn't that eight days? So, does that mean it's a 5 of 8, or is one of those dates wrong?

Pssst...

Super Secret Alteil Rules:
1. You do not talk about Demongod
2. You try to avoid references to Fightclub if at all possible
3. There will be typos, always, no exceptions
4. Return is a necessary evil, deal with it

Secret rule 3 man.

Didn't bother copying the whole list since its a secret and all...
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Temaris » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:20 pm

I'm not pointing it out and asking to try and be nitpicky over a potential typo. I'm asking because I want to know what days count for it. I could imagine also that it's not a mistake and they're letting it run an extra day because of the holiday. I'm just looking for some clarification.
Temaris

Postby gabotheplaya » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:52 am

ok... serious answer then...

they do run it a bit extra at the end (+24h from what i heard) to capture latecomers.

For what its worth, they are using america time... you can convert convert stuff from there.

its 12 hours behind from the ph for reference. :D
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Return to Crest Courtyard