Dragonball: Evolution

Television and Movies

Dragonball: Evolution

Postby Grain » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:55 pm

The Dragonball movie came out.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4t8PeqJ6E (I'm not sure who the shapeshifting woman is. Does anyone know, or, is she an original character?)

ANN Review: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/ ... -evolution

My first and foremost question: Why is it called evolution?
Grain

Re: Dragonball: Evolution

Postby Peralisc2 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:54 pm

That guy is probably the worst choice to have as the main character. T_T
They better replace him with a computer animated goku. Would make the movie two times better. >_>

The guy who played in Readdick could be much better, just put a huge pile of hair on his head. :lol:
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby VinegarSoda » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:14 am

I tried. I really tried.

BUT CHRIST IN HEAVEN, THAT MOVIE WAS GOD-AWFUL. LIKE EIGHT TIMES WORSE THAN THE REFESS STARTER!!

I hope I haven't offended anyone. But really? It wasn't even the plot that got me (don't get me wrong; I wanted to shoot myself at the thought of suburban Goku going to a high-school-aged house party). The acting was atrocious. If you can make make it past the introduction of Master Roshi, I congratulate you. It's farther than I got. I guess I'm not getting that 10 gran.

P.S: I should sue them; my girlfriend nearly cried when she saw Bulma.
Refess Pimp...in training.

;a41
VinegarSoda

Postby DWildstar » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:11 am

VinegarSoda wrote:I tried. I really tried.

BUT CHRIST IN HEAVEN, THAT MOVIE WAS GOD-AWFUL.

Yet it's still your forum Avatar? Call me confused. Anyway this might be therapeutic.
DWildstar

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:21 am

DWildstar wrote:Anyway this might be therapeutic.

Damn you have to turn of the sound or it gets confusing. But its really well subbed id say.

Take anyone who really liked DBZ anime and let him decide how its done. I bet you, that he/she wont ever will be able to **** up so badly.
I said from the start the movie will suck, because they took that guy as main actor! It was damn obvious thats a wrong move and yet they still did it. Seriously, cut his balls, we cant allow someone like that to have kids. :x

Picolo didnt look like picolo at all. WTF! Ninja Turtles looked more realistic, if they only would have done just as much it would have been fine. And maybe it was too expensive to use blue hair color? -.-

Probably when you have money you really can do anything you want, even insulting a show like that is allowed. You dont need to care about the feelings of others, instead have a good laugh at them when they get mad.
Do they want to **** Cowboy Bebop next or that was just a joke? :/

I didnt watch the movie just because of the main character, but when i hear the other things they did to it, it kinda makes me dizzy.

Oh well, another american highschool movie, they are all so full of BS. So this is maybe expected and also not so exceptional, just that they actualy involved a good show this time, imbecils!

I beg god for mercy, PLEASE! dont let them make an Yuu Yuu Hakusho or Gantz movie. We humans have pride too!! :cry:
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Grain » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:47 am

Peralisc2 wrote:Do they want to **** Cowboy Bebop next or that was just a joke? :/

It's for real.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/12/17/ke ... bop-movie/
Grain

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 am

The flick is currently being put together by Erwin Stoff, a producer who has spent the last two decades working almost exclusively on Reeves projects, and recently set the film up at 20th Century Fox. “We’ve got the rights, we’ve got a writer,” Keanu explained. “He’s putting together a scene outline.”

There are a lot of things to take into consideration, but we think we can do something good.”

OMG! So they are serious! :shock:

Then what about this guy? Just because he looks dumb dosnt mean he looks just like goku :
http://benamormoviehouse.files.wordpres ... ku_002.jpg
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Postby VinegarSoda » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:03 am

DWildstar wrote:
VinegarSoda wrote:I tried. I really tried.

BUT CHRIST IN HEAVEN, THAT MOVIE WAS GOD-AWFUL.

Yet it's still your forum Avatar? Call me confused. Anyway this might be therapeutic.

I put it there so people could remember this as a warning (or laugh). I guess I sent mixed messages. I guess I figured that no one could ever suspect anyone of enjoying that crap. ;a33

;a41
VinegarSoda

Postby VinegarSoda » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:10 am

NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!! Not Spike!!

We have to protest or something! This has to be illegal. We could sue them for slander (poor Goku) or child abuse (so many childhoods ruined). They already attacked CardCaptor Sakura...now they're back to warp Anime as we know it. Sure, I'm cracking up as I type this, but we've a serious problem on our hands. Why did they have to go after the good stuff? Do they hate us that much?

;a41
VinegarSoda

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:59 am

VinegarSoda wrote:They already attacked CardCaptor Sakura...now they're back to warp Anime as we know it.

Well they should make hollywood movies of animes such as Clannad, Kanon, Shuffle, Code Geass, Higurashi and TTGL please! Oh ya, ruin those!
But then again probably the fans will like those movies. :?
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Next

Return to Advent's Dream Machine