ATTENTION: Newbies

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

ATTENTION: Newbies

Postby Romdeau » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:12 pm

We're glad your here. You're new shiny face will hopefully contribute to the forums in some new way, and there's nothing better than having a new face to join the Alteil forums. However, if you have an itching question that just NEEDS to be answered-I urge you to re-think clicking on that "New thread" button and actually do a little snooping around the forums. Believe it or not, you're question has probably been answered multiple times. Just use the search function, or use ctrl+f for a keyword and search the newest 3 pages of a forum-you'll probably find it. We also have a game FAQ that you can check to see if your question is answered there, and not to mention a tutorial. Did you already check these sources of information?

Why am I posting this? Because the forums are just cluttered with tons and tons of new threads with questions that were already answered probably less than a week ago. In order to reduce clutter and improve the quality of our forums, please rethink before posting an entire new thread asking about soul cards or weekly gran.

Thank you.
Romdeau

Re: ATTENTION: Newbies

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:30 pm

You could just post this link. xD
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Romdeau » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:You could just post this link. xD
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

If I recall, I was the first one to expose that to you...and I think they would appreciate this method better :P
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:05 pm

You posted it first, so what's your point. I was just saying you should rather put that up. :/
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Romdeau » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:12 pm

bumpeth, because the spam is still a comin'.
Romdeau

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom