Event & Convention pictures

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Event & Convention pictures

Postby AnnaTheRed » Thu May 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Finally, I've uploaded the pictures from our trip to Anime Boston.

I don't want to ruin a surprise, but...

Altiel 2!? OMG! What teh hell is that?!?11

Go to Alteil's flickr page (<- click on this) to find out!
AnnaTheRed

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu May 28, 2009 4:52 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alteil/357 ... 836983351/
I would maybe buy an akatsuki mantle like that if it only looked just as good as in the anime and if it a more kimono-ish look.

About the boston event, you could use some photos and put a "wish you were here" on it and send them as advertising post cards.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby DanTheTimid » Thu May 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Looks like you guys had a good, if busy time, and have a bit of a food obsession.

You know it occurs to me, though its always been on your convention banner, but if Alteil is Japan's #1 online card game, who is the US's #1 online card game? Which online card games currently stand ahead of you in the US that we should, unofficially of course, work to undermine so that you can proudly display a banner that read "The #1 online card game in Japan and the US"?
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Avraxis » Sat May 30, 2009 3:36 am

DanTheTimid wrote:and have a bit of a food obsession.

You don't have a food obsession? 0_o
Anyway, it's not that hard to develop a food obsession with all those fantastic bentos Anna makes.
Looked like you all had a great time. Love the photos and I hope I can meet you all somewhere in the future, just to say "thank you for such a great game" at least. ;th2
Artist wrote:CURSE YOU WHO TALKS WELL! CURSES!

qft
Avraxis

Postby BladeRequiem » Sat May 30, 2009 4:27 am

Haha I see myself in the photos. If you guys sold bentos, it would definitely gather a huge crowd, though it might undermine the game. It seemed weird that no one sold bentos in the anime convention. After looking through the pictures I was wondering why no New England Clam Chowder?
BladeRequiem

Postby apex » Sat May 30, 2009 11:34 am

DanTheTimid wrote:You know it occurs to me, though its always been on your convention banner, but if Alteil is Japan's #1 online card game, who is the US's #1 online card game? Which online card games currently stand ahead of you in the US that we should, unofficially of course, work to undermine so that you can proudly display a banner that read "The #1 online card game in Japan and the US"?

It's probably Magic Online. When the game can have pay outs of $13,000 for the winner of the online Worlds tournament, it's hard to compete against.

Though I don't know about strictly online TCGs, since Magic Online has a redemption system, where you can trade your online cards for real, physical cards. Warstorm? That seems to be gaining some following? Maybe something like Urban Rivals?
apex

Postby AnnaTheRed » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:50 pm

I did blog about it, but I had forgot to post it in the forum.

In June there are two birthday boys in the Alteil team .

On Logress' birthday (June 9th), we were visited by Legrye. We went to a restaurant and ate ramen together. He wasn't as big as we thought. I guess the online card game adds about 450 tons.
Read Logress' blog post on his birthday.
http://www.alteil.com/index.php/logress-blog/21-logress-blog/978-logress-birthday

Lupos' birthday is coming up (June 26th), so Master Chief took us to a BBQ joint. Master Chief wasn't tough at all. He was rather soft and squeezable.
Read Lupos' blog post on his birthday.
http://www.alteil.com/index.php/lupos-blog/16-lupos-blog/1011-happy-birthday-to-me

Check out more photos on the Alteil flickr page!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alteil/sets/

Happy Birthday Logress and Lupos!

I lied. Legrye and Master Chief weren't real. They were created by me! ;)
AnnaTheRed

Postby AnnaTheRed » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:13 pm

We're back from Gen Con!

I've uploaded pictures and videos (of Fuzzy, Lupos, and EdgarFigaro busting some moves on the dance floor) on the Alteil flickr, so go check them out!

Alteil at Gen Con 2009 on Flickr (<- click on the text to go to Alteil flickr page)

Here are some sneak previews...

The Black Lotus was on sale for $899 ~ $1800. I thought of picking them up, but I ended up buying an inflatable D-20 instead.

Kesaran Pasaran Knight?!?

You can also check out the photos of Galandros, Kasanzumi, worthing and Pikman in the set "Alteil on Gen Con 2009" on flickr.
Now you can put the face on the person who's beating the crap out of you in the game. :P
AnnaTheRed

Postby Grain » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:34 pm

AnnaTheRed wrote:You can also check out the photos of Galandros, Kasanzumi, worthing and Pikman in the set "Alteil on Gen Con 2009" on flickr.
Now you can put the face on the person who's beating the crap out of you in the game. :P

ImageImage

Cuties.
Grain

Postby Eldena » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Some of the KP pictures in "Fuzzy moments" would be awesome as a KP alternative art. :D
Eldena

PreviousNext

Return to Crest Courtyard