The Avatar I want most is...

The Home Of All Official Alteil Related Polls

The Avatar I want most is...

Poll ended at Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:18 pm

Total votes : 0

Re: The Avatar I want most is...

Postby Logress » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:54 am

Read my post on the Official announcements or my blog about Avatars. Both the glasses and teddy bear are "Accessories" so you can only have one or the other equipped at one time. We're in talks with the Japanese about having more "layers" for the avatars. It's all going to come down to bandwith management.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Thespi » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:52 pm

I'd like to see, on a more basic level, even the regular and PD Avatars with different hair color!
Especially the PD ones if there is more choice in Equipment over time for them... I would like to see a Brunette Avatar, or Black haired one... I'd get one of them... and then have fun with the outfits afterwards!

Oh, I second the motion on layering accessories/pets! I love my glasses, but I want a cat, too... Currently I can't have both, even though they don't overlap like some accessories/pets do now...

;a40
"A Lady should be more elegant," - Lumiere (Kiddy Grade)
Thespi

Postby Sarkath » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:00 am

I'd like to see, more options for paper dolls that can be symbolic to the user. I like to reflect my avatar on my way of playing. To me, it would be Mad priest clothes with glasses and a crow. But many players probably feel that there aren't enough of choices in order to reflect their style of playing.

We have already seen monsters for avatars, why not some story-wise monster paper doll? I don't mind if it's gran and fm only or anything. Some people like ferocity, animality and such, brutal, untamed symbolics for their character. Some want cuteness, some want it to be a symbol of love, some want the dark, mysterious, grim attitude avatar, some want the geeky/student and so on...

This is what I think should be expanded when it comes to avatars, and some extra addition of layer, so that people can both have different accesories. Like glasses and that other...

Predefined avatars, I'm not that into them since they don't represent what I want from an avatar.
Sarkath out. :ugeek:
Sarkath

Postby Logress » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:52 am

Okay, we've got some new avatars up already... Due to popular demand we decided to do an alternate pose Paper Doll, and so we can switch up the hair color, we made it bald! This is the Magic Paper Doll, or Paper Magic Doll. Anyway, we put it together to make it possible for us to do Paper Doll avatars specifically based on the Magic Doll card. For those of you that haven't guessed, there are going to be a lot more Magic Dolls. Every expansion has at least one! For each card, we're going to make a different "System" Including clothes, hair and massive robot arm. Right now we've got two Systems in place, the "Maid System" which is the standard setup, and the "Bikini System" which reflects Magic Doll's summer card. (Check out the big banner on the Game Main Menu). Note that the Bikini System is our first limited edition avatar item. It will only be available during our Summer Event, 7/22->8/6.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby TeanaLanster » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Lacus Clyne

eye change

would be great we need to beat gaia online o.0 somehow
TeanaLanster

Postby RPJesus » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:30 am

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Kamina.
That is all.
RPJesus

Postby erestor » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:37 am

i want a nirvash spec II avatar, that would be sweeeeet
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby Osterzone » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:34 am

Pirate pirate pirate....all there is to it matey!

Too bad I missed Talk Like a Pirate Day here...yarrr.......

;a18
See the power of the science!
Osterzone

Postby thunderfire » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 pm

i would like to see more paper doll outfits
"Remember, kids with great power comes great opportunity to abuse that power"
thunderfire

Postby Gota » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:00 pm

I want a shana one, really really really really really badly, thx :D
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

PreviousNext

Return to Kurina's Poll Room