LOST

Television and Movies

LOST

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue May 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Just seen the end of it and i still got 1 question unanswered (among many others about the show):
WTF was the point in all this?

As for the church ending, damn that ruined even the 0,01% of the show i still liked ...

In all honesty, i might not be good to set up drama and plot for a show, but i could have done better in every aspect. -.-
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: LOST

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue May 25, 2010 8:10 pm

I wanted to wait till it was over and then marathon and whole final season. So I'm a little behind, but I actually heard good things about the finale!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby methebest » Tue May 25, 2010 10:06 pm

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its finely fing over well not yet the last to still to come here but yes no more crappy show lol
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Peralisc2 » Wed May 26, 2010 12:56 am

methebest wrote:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its finely fing over well not yet the last to still to come here but yes no more crappy show lol

Those are aired already ... go find them and check TV.com to better know about when episodes are aired.

Oh and it was all like a run to reveal that they are all in Limbo and "had to move on" ... where are they going they don't know, but i hope it's hell waiting for them.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby methebest » Wed May 26, 2010 6:08 am

not in new zealand and theres no way im watching them lol
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:04 am

Okay I finally finished lost. You really didn't like the ending? Overall I found it emotionally satisfying, but not cognitively... If that makes any sense. It made me really happy, but also kinda confused at the end.

I think the church thing was irrelevant, it could have been any building really... Being a naturalist/bright I was a little worried they would go super religious at the end... I don't think that's where they all were though, that was just some place Jack made up. Cause Hugo and Ben were still on the island and clearly not dead, yet they were in that room. I found the way Jack died to be pretty corny - wearing his wrangler jeans next to a golden retriever... So cliche American. Though on second thought wtf was going on there in that church? Cause that was the apparent 'future' that was going on where the plane didn't crash... so in that setting Jack should have been alive, but his dad told him he was dead?

The way the smoke monster died was kinda lame. Hugo as the next Jacob? Not really sure why they chose him, but Ben finally got to be the sidekick. Probably this time he won't be treated like ****.

I wish they would have revealed more about the island. It's purpose, the yellow light, how the smoke monster got there, it's all pretty mysterious still.

Was their ultimate purpose to just kill the smoke guy? If so I don't get it cause if they never went there they wouldn't really have needed to kill it cause it never woulda left. It was only cause Locke came that the monster almost left. And Jacob summoned Locke? wtf?

Just some random thoughts/musings.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Return to Advent's Dream Machine