Beginner's Packs Details (3rd)

Official News and Announcements

Re: Beginner's packs are returning!

Postby Multi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:What about Lost Tome? Free grim removal.

Deep sleep engage your sylph and then punch into that speedy unit or tanker until it turns blue.

Also i am sure, turtle > sea claw. -.-

And that archer can remove AT .... :///

___

also for lawtia, exchange of souls is almost like a refuge in usage ...

halberd is really meh in this meta, but i do like succubus!! Succubus is great for sure, you get another round of extra 50 damage from leo and echidna if timed well. :/

Then pera, make a list of the 1*'s they should've included for the beginner pack for lawtia. I already posted the entire list in my other post in this thread. I bolded the 1*'s I thought were pretty good and italicized other useful ones, but in general they aren't spectacular either.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Logress » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:34 am

Unfortunately, most of the good 1* for Lawtia are already in the FM lot or the Beginner's Quest. MDH would be a great addition, but I really didn't want everyone to get a 30/30 like that. At least, I think a number of these cards will be more useful after Set 7, especially Crest Halberd.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:50 am

So there will be errata for the underpowered crest guys?!! :o

Awsome, when do you announce set 7? Today after the boxes are gone? Is the 5 of 7 just extra improvement in the arena numbers?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby LoneKnight » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:11 pm

How's crest halberd underpowered? He is pretty good imo.

Anyway, I suspect duchy of crest buffers mostly...
LoneKnight

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:50 pm

LoneKnight wrote:How's crest halberd underpowered?

In itself he is just fine. But compared to the meta he is underpowered, no doubt.

Anyways, i wasn't refering to him. Just the other flukes, regenerator knight, paladin ...
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby methebest » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Logress wrote:Unfortunately, most of the good 1* for Lawtia are already in the FM lot or the Beginner's Quest. MDH would be a great addition, but I really didn't want everyone to get a 30/30 like that. At least, I think a number of these cards will be more useful after Set 7, especially Crest Halberd.

so why isnt Crest Veteran Swordswoman in it shes like lawtias only desent 1* lol i recon she needs to be in it
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Politikas » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:29 am

So 30/30 isn't getting nerfed, and Logress even admits in needs nerf By not giving it out.
Politikas

Postby Multi » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:25 am

Politikas wrote:So 30/30 isn't getting nerfed, and Logress even admits in needs nerf By not giving it out.

QFT.

They obviously can't nerf it because they put it on EX sunlight knight as a 2LP SS, but it's just TOO good to put in the beginner pack because every single beginner will use it and they will do much better because of it, AT FIRST anyways. We'll all just iczer them once we see one since we know they'll put in like 3 lol :V
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby crimsonshade » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 am

Logress wrote:At least, I think a number of these cards will be more useful after Set 7, especially Crest Halberd.

Crest subtype getting more support huh? I wish Set 7 would come soon....!

I wouldn't mind errata either
crimsonshade

Postby Artist » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Sorry to bump this old topic, but I guess since beginner packs are still here, it's still active.

What happened to cemetery rats? Should they not be in the beginner pack? I feel that it's probably one of the most useful lawtia cards for a beginner too.
Artist

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart