TCG's

Re: Warstorm CCG - it went beyond my expectations

Postby methebest » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:50 am

the moden versen is alot better than warstorm still not that good
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby saintsolja » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 am

hey i play warstorm to and i even have my own guild on there i didn't spend a damn penny on it and i'm doin better on it than i do on alteil. the only reason warstorm is dying because the mods that run warstorm only give a damn about their facebook version. all i did was ask for some cards that no one even uses such as some of the undead and now i got me a badass undead deck that can get me up to 1800 rp. i don't like the fact u can't control it but it's pretty fun to me nonetheless. the only thing i'm pissed off about warstorm is that it's been a year and nothing has changed i don't even think they've done maintenece on it in the past year. if u haven't played it recently they now have an rp system to where if grind 12000 rp (reward points not rating points) u can get an expert pack u can sell and trade off whatever u don't need for the cc that u can save up for later packs. also i traded with some of my guild buddies on warstorm to give me some good undead cards like cataclysm(awesome spell that destroys almost all cards on the field except for enemy cards with immune effect) and heros like arui the digger and natu the embalmer. i find some of the battles fun to watch but that's just me especially if i get lucky enough to pull of some crazy combos. its no alteil but it's something i'm good at and something that doesn't depress me when i lose multiple times unlike this inbalanced game.
reasons why i quit.... refess is still dependent on ex cards.....and i have no ex cards.
saintsolja

Postby fargone » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Warstorm, and all of the other games that company has created are total fail. You don't interact in any of their card games, you just collect cards, put them together and hope for the best.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby saintsolja » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 am

well whatever i like playing it from time to time one of the good things about it is i don't have to deal with pricks like demongod and other condescending pricks like i do here. it's not the best game i've played but it's a good game to play if u got nothin else to do or are just bored.
reasons why i quit.... refess is still dependent on ex cards.....and i have no ex cards.
saintsolja

Postby methebest » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 pm

i play planet storm every now and then once got a card i sold for 20 cc in one of the 12500 rp packs lol
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Politikas » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 am

You don't have to deal to anyone in warstorm sain, because it has no comunity at all :D
Politikas

Postby Kamerynn » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:16 am

Its community is akin to a chat-room-like community. Anyone online can chat with anyone else in a number of different rooms.

Warstorm was alright if you prefer to collect cards and assemble decks. Since you only watch the perform, getting competitive seems odd. I gave away all my warstorm cards; it was an easy game to get bored with.
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.
-- Terry Pratchett
Kamerynn

Postby saintsolja » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:02 am

well it's not somethin to play all day kammeryn, it's good to play every few hrs or something. for now i just play it to fill my 3 challenge day quota( win 3 challenges and u get 2 novice packs) per day. but nevertheless it's a little fun to see what happens when u get lucky enough to pull off a few combos like
saintsolja

Postby saintsolja » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:16 pm

also not that chat isn't the only community for warstorm i'm part of what's probably the only guild left on warstorm there used to be a lot in the guild but there are still a few people who show up in our own guild chat site.
saintsolja

Postby Celianton » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:06 am

And now it is died afterall!!! :-(
Celianton

PreviousNext

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt