How to Get Gran

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: How to Get Gran

Postby Malayna » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:04 am

I have noticed multiple users with signatures including sites for free gran (like surveys). I am hesistant about these types of sites. Can anyone confirm that they work or even if you yourself have it listed, just a confirmation that you yourself used it successfully. Thanks.

I'm especially interested in ones from Artist and the like that I see on the forums or in game a lot.
Yeah... I do lose a lot
Malayna

Postby Zinc » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:12 pm

They will work.

They will also sell your information to every spam company out there so use a throwaway E-mail and on occasion some are just fronts for people that use the information you give to steal your identity.
Bones Brothers an Altiel Webcomic http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php/topic?f=17&t=4707
Because sometimes no matter what you do your still gonna die.
Zinc

Postby Mikumaga » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:17 pm

I think the 10 gran should be auto if you play in a match that week, and all your wins should be extra =|. It's a little difficult to get gran without spending money and its not like its a hugh diference but I dont want to win my first 5 games in a week and be like alright, now im actually playing to win gran =D.

Imo, 10 auto for playing once that week, anything else should be bonus. =| Though its not a huge deal, its an extra lotto each week that I would love to have and would help free players get cards just a little faster. Especially with there being 7 sets now, i mean when i first started playing there were only 2 sets, so I didnt have as many cards to collect to get 3/3 of the cards I needed. Now its like... I need a crest spy... its a 1* but... theres 7 sets worth of cards... and i want 3... this could take awhile... not saying the 10 extra gran would help that, but it would help get cards a bit faster, if you win that is =)

Again Imo, 5 wins and 3 losses should be 10-6= 4 + 10 = 14, not 10. Though again, its not a huge deal.

(P.S, make sphere lottos =P, its hard enough to get 3/3 of the cards we need/want with 7 sets worth of cards.)
~Agi Rolls, love them when I win them, hate them when I lose them~
Mikumaga

Postby DarkRising » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Mikumaga wrote:I think the 10 gran should be auto if you play in a match that week, and all your wins should be extra =|. It's a little difficult to get gran without spending money and its not like its a hugh diference but I dont want to win my first 5 games in a week and be like alright, now im actually playing to win gran =D.

Imo, 10 auto for playing once that week, anything else should be bonus. =| Though its not a huge deal, its an extra lotto each week that I would love to have and would help free players get cards just a little faster. Especially with there being 7 sets now, i mean when i first started playing there were only 2 sets, so I didnt have as many cards to collect to get 3/3 of the cards I needed. Now its like... I need a crest spy... its a 1* but... theres 7 sets worth of cards... and i want 3... this could take awhile... not saying the 10 extra gran would help that, but it would help get cards a bit faster, if you win that is =)

Again Imo, 5 wins and 3 losses should be 10-6= 4 + 10 = 14, not 10. Though again, its not a huge deal.

(P.S, make sphere lottos =P, its hard enough to get 3/3 of the cards we need/want with 7 sets worth of cards.)

That is how in works in folrart arena right now except u get 10 gran a week even if losses>wins. You have to buy packs for more specific cards, most people who lotto are low lvl and need more cards quicker.
DarkRising

Postby Mikumaga » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Oh I know, I'm stuck to buying packs now also, but when I go through a week and i have 20 wins and 5 losses, which would be about 40 - 5, 35 gran, I would love to have the 10 gran a week which I would get if i only played 1 game during the week also, I dont want my first 5-6 wins a week to feel useless D: I want 45 gran D: I personally think it should be a bonus 10 gran a week for thanks for playing this week, instead of just a way to make gran even if you cant play often.
~Agi Rolls, love them when I win them, hate them when I lose them~
Mikumaga

Postby CosmoFreak » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:10 pm

I tried visiting Mirage Master and was able to gain Gran (i know there's a limit of once a day).

Im just curious because I dont seem to be earning Fight money afterwards. I thought from the previous posts that you can earn fight money after you earned your Gran for the day.

Is the previous post outdated and can fight money no longer be earned on Mirage Master?

thanks in advance.
CosmoFreak

Postby imortal12233 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Yes, it's outdated. If I remember correctly, it was removed at the same time the FM lotto was added, mainly to stop people from botting MM for the FM.
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby CosmoFreak » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:43 pm

understood.. thanks for the reply..

follow-up question, is there other way we can earn fight money aside from duels?

Also, I noticed that when you win you get a good amount of XP + fight money, compared to a lesser gain when you loose.

Is there some chart where I can check-out the amount of XP/Fight money gain on win/losses?

Thanks again
CosmoFreak

Postby imortal12233 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:54 pm

I don't believe there is a way to get FM other than playing the game itself.
The amount of FM you get is fixed per win and fixed per loss (can't remember exact values, but should be easy to check).
If I remember correctly you get 1 exp for loss, 15 for win against someone lower level. If you beat someone at a lvl higher than your, you get a bonus equal to 2* the level difference (before the 1.5 public duel multiplier). so exp = (10+ (higher-lower)*2)*1.5.
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby CosmoFreak » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 pm

understood.. makes sense.. i noticed you get higher XP from beating people higher than you..

thanks for the reply..
CosmoFreak

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom