How to Get Gran

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: How to Get Gran

Postby iryska » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Hi.
I am verry new here :)

And I choose ;a38 starter so it will take me some time to set up my wn deck and start playing in the arena.
I played against lev1 NPCs twice for now - and lost of couse - I am still learning the basics.

But anyway - my question is - should I go at least once to fight someone in the arena to get 10 gran on this monday when I am sure that I WILL LOOSE???
Is there any penalty when you loose too many times (I mean I know I wont get -1 so even if I loose I will get 10 gran - but wont I go badly in the statistics or something?)
I am asking because I am not sure if I will be able to learn everything and set up a good deck before monday comes...
iryska

Postby Romdeau » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:47 pm

You should play once, and no there are no real negative consequences from losing once. Unless you want an impeccable record.
Romdeau

Postby kudaotai » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:54 pm

iryska wrote:Hi.
I am verry new here :)

And I choose ;a38 starter so it will take me some time to set up my wn deck and start playing in the arena.
I played against lev1 NPCs twice for now - and lost of couse - I am still learning the basics.

But anyway - my question is - should I go at least once to fight someone in the arena to get 10 gran on this monday when I am sure that I WILL LOOSE???
Is there any penalty when you loose too many times (I mean I know I wont get -1 so even if I loose I will get 10 gran - but wont I go badly in the statistics or something?)
I am asking because I am not sure if I will be able to learn everything and set up a good deck before monday comes...

i would suggest to go to cashier tab. theres a lot of interesting things over there. you can make up a decent file in no time. ;th2
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby iryska » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Thanks for the quick answer :)

And of course I would love to have 100% winnings on my record, but lets face it - it is not going to happen :)
I was just worried there may be a penalty if someone loses too many times :)

EDIT:
kudaotai

But I am afraid that with my 3 gran I wont get too much there :(

I heared that you can buy one card in the cashier - but I only see sets...
Am I able to buy one card with not as much gran as the whole set?

Also after I paly mastermind a few times - I dont get any fight money for winning... And I tought it is gran for first win each day and fight money for every other win???

EDIT2:
by the way - maybe I should enter my 3 Gran in the lottery? But then I would be left with 0Gran !
iryska

Postby kudaotai » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:12 pm

iryska wrote:I heared that you can buy one card in the cashier - but I only see sets...
Am I able to buy one card with not as much gran as the whole set?

EDIT2:
by the way - maybe I should enter my 3 Gran in the lottery? But then I would be left with 0Gran !

dude!! you dont get my joke!! :shock:
you buy cards in the shop tab, what i mean with cashier tab is you buy gran tho :)
3gran in lottery? dude you need 10gran for a card!!

my suggestion, 500g for beginners pack, or 1100g lotto for 110 cards at least.

iryska wrote:Also after I paly mastermind a few times - I dont get any fight money for winning... And I tought it is gran for first win each day and fight money for every other win???

mastermind? you play npc? you get FM from human only tho. you should read rulebook>how to get gran. MM is a must everyday when you dont have a competitive deck. try go for 20g, if else 15g should be decent.
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby iryska » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Yeah... I noticed that myself now...

What do you mean by getting 110 cards in the lottery for spendng 1100 gran?
Does that mean each lottery entrance gives you a card?

As for recycling cards - I read some place that you cannot recycle cards from your own starter set. But I can recycle all the cards that are of different sphere than my set (so different than ;a38 ). At least it seems that way - cause their images show (but I didnt try to recycle any of them yet, since I didnt decide on my file yet). So is it possible for me to recycle all that I have now and then just get my free pass to get new starter set of ;a38 - would I benefit cardwise from that? Or would all the cards I recycled got swiped alongside all others from the set?

And sorry I got confused, I am new here, but trying really hard not to bug you guys wiht all the small stuff. I am here for a couple of days and trying to learn as much as I know on my own. Just some things are beyond my mind capacity just now...
iryska

Postby kudaotai » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:40 pm

iryska wrote:What do you mean by getting 110 cards in the lottery for spendng 1100 gran?
Does that mean each lottery entrance gives you a card?

thats mean, you buy 1100g from cashier tab, it also gives you premium for 1 month. you can replay and study your battles. you can pull 99 cards at a time from lotto, if you lucky enough, you can get 5* out of it just like these guys http://www.alteil.com/index.php/lucky-iczer
pulling 99 cards will give you tons of option to modify your files, especially your ss lineup. beginner packs is a good first purchase since it helps to improve a starter deck.after the 99 pulls, there are maybe excessive ccards, which is more than 4 for a kind,you can recycle them, for your 2nd pull. instead of having another 11 pull, you can get more than 11 pulls after recycle.

iryska wrote:As for recycling cards - I read some place that you cannot recycle cards from your own starter set. But I can recycle all the cards that are of different sphere than my set (so different than ;a38 ). At least it seems that way - cause their images show (but I didnt try to recycle any of them yet, since I didnt decide on my file yet). So is it possible for me to recycle all that I have now and then just get my free pass to get new starter set of ;a38 - would I benefit cardwise from that? Or would all the cards I recycled got swiped alongside all others from the set?

any cards with a yellow-green shield on it, dont recycle them, not worth it, in other words you dont get gran from them. FM lotto gives you cards with yellow-green shield for any pull, keep that in mind. instead of get a new starter for ;a38 , you better make a new account since you just started, you got nothing to lose there.

iryska wrote:And sorry I got confused, I am new here, but trying really hard not to bug you guys wiht all the small stuff. I am here for a couple of days and trying to learn as much as I know on my own. Just some things are beyond my mind capacity just now...

im sorry that i didnt notice you were new, 2 days old tho, guess my joke really obsolete for you. play mirage master for free gran daily, duel at least once a week for weekly 10g, win a lot to get free gran like these guys.http://www.alteil.com/index.php/rankings?type=43&week=09/27/10-10/04/10 1 point means 1g. 2points for a win, 1 ponit for a draw, and -1 point for losing. even if you lose 1000 time in a week, you still get 10g for the week. cheers ;th2
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby iryska » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:54 pm

OK.
Thanks a lot for all those tips :)
And especially about those yellow green shields. I would loose cards without reason if it wasnt for you.
Unfortunatelly miragemaster (which I called mastermind in my previous posts, I dont know why?) is loading images really slow for me and the time is still running, so it is hard for me to win because my time runs out before I even go to a half of the tiles/cards usually. And it is a matter of luck - I need to play few times and hope that one game wont be so laggy - then I grasp my chance and win some gran :(
But that is nervewrecking sometimes.
iryska

Postby kudaotai » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:01 am

iryska wrote:OK.
Thanks a lot for all those tips :)
And especially about those yellow green shields. I would loose cards without reason if it wasnt for you.
Unfortunatelly miragemaster (which I called mastermind in my previous posts, I dont know why?) is loading images really slow for me and the time is still running, so it is hard for me to win because my time runs out before I even go to a half of the tiles/cards usually. And it is a matter of luck - I need to play few times and hope that one game wont be so laggy - then I grasp my chance and win some gran :(
But that is nervewrecking sometimes.

Try use chrome, and in MM, right click, setting, local storage, unlimited. should help somehow. but if you play MM regularly, as time goes by, nearly all the pic are precached, provided local storage is enough or unlimited so it will help with the loading. people do say chrome do better for this game than firefox.
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby iryska » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:10 am

Thanks!
And that is probably the reason why after a few pays I finally manage to load pictures in time :)
I didnt link that to the firefox (which I am using) loading remembered images quicker)
iryska

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom