League of Legends

Video Games

Re: League of Legends

Postby Artist » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:02 pm

imortal12233 wrote:artist, you could try janna as another good support if sona gets nerfed.

Yeah I really liked janna too, definitely going to get her, but I'm saving up IP for runes to finish my rune page first. =/ I wanna try Yi sometimes too.
Artist

Postby LuxLead » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Just starting this absurdly difficult game.

Playing as Lux, simply because of her name. :D
The fight against trolls is a sacred duty, and has for too long been taken too lightly. Best to just ban everyone.
LuxLead

Postby Ginnazoh » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:43 am

...Sona still top tier support even after two nerfs. I think with the way her champion is designed, unless they make one or two of her skills' number so meager that they are useless, she will always be a top tier hero.

Good damage with Q, good heal with W, movement speed buff with E, very spammable as soon as you get Inverted Locket and an AoE stun ult...

Janna again is another great support and I feel shes the perfect counter to AoE team comps. Galio ult - tornado your your ult. Morgana ult - your ult. Amumu ult - your ult (granted not as good of a counter against amumu when compared to Galio).

Lux is actually a pretty decent champ now for dual lanes. I find she is quite amazing if you level her shield first, its quite funny how much damage you can block, especially if you're laning with a Shen...
Ginnazoh

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:13 pm

I've been playin some recently too. In game name: "Dub Rio" named after dub rido cause i fail at spelling but thought the names cool
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby exemplar » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:21 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I've been playin some recently too. In game name: "Dub Rio" named after dub rido cause i fail at spelling but thought the names cool

Add me if you feel like it. ExemplarOne @ US LoL servers.
Character conversations on hiatus until I get my photobucket sorted out.

Blog on hiatus until I find a new hosting site.
exemplar

Postby shadowsketch » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey, I'll be playing this from time to time. Used to be big on it a year ago, but haven't been playing as much. May be more often if I switch over to Windows >_>.

Anyway, my nick there is shadowsketched.

I used to be big on Nasus, but ever since I've found out his ultimate switched from HP drain to attack power drain, he's been weird for me. I'm planning on maining Malhazar since I found out that Cleanse no longer gets rid of Ignite. So he'll be my new character besides my baby girl Tristana.

See you on the battlefield!
shadowsketch

Postby Spears » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:54 pm

skorn and i just won a 3v5 epeeeen GO!
Spears

Postby Skorn » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Was beyond hilarious. 1 of our guys completely AWOL, and 1 was so retarded he finally decided to just leave. We proceed to demolish the other team even though we were down 2 people. Ended up being 15 kills to their 1. And it would have been 0 if the incompetent player had just left at the start of the match. I wish I could have recorded it but my computer cannot handle that kind of multitasking.
"Life sucks, eat a pickle."
Skorn

Postby shadowsketch » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 pm

@skorn and @spears

Who did you guys use? I'm guessing some heavy DPS guys.
shadowsketch

Postby Spears » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:22 pm

I took jungle nunu, skorn had vlad and our third was a poppy.
Our yi and ashe didnt connect at the start. So smite was being liberally applied to the creep waves, yi finally connected after ten minutes ran straight upto the level 7 nidalee and ashe, landed an alpha strike and got evaporated.
We told him to jungle so he went and tried to take on the lizard five minutes later he still hadnt killed anything and was tryign for their blue before giving up and dcing.

To be fair i was using an alt and skorn is much better than his level suggests but it was still hilarious.
Spears

PreviousNext

Return to Catherina's Play Room