Order of the Black Knights is Recruiting

Re: Order of the Black Knights is Recruiting

Postby Romdeau » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:39 am

Cool, we'll get back to you soon UThief.
Romdeau

Postby SolarWind » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:45 am

Just trying my luck on sending an application..

Stats
309 duels
Level 50

155 wins
154 losses
0 draws
50% win rate
Current RP: 1828/1828

Few background: I've been playing for a month now and pretty active as well. Spent close to $400 to form several theme decks and severe addiction to Gold Packs last time. I consider myself an average to big spender which varies if there are promos given the fact that I will automatically join or spend on those.. :twisted:

Most of my losses come heavily from Crest, this account was formed when the time of Crest Treasure Battles came and I QUIT games a lot if I dont like the Treasure Card - thus, gaining huge amount of losses before I graduate to Folrart at around 30/100 win against loss ratio.

My best Streak is 13 using my Undead Deck w/c I consider my Best Deck so far that can beat Level 100-150+ opponents Big or Small files. :)

With all honesty, this Undead Deck I formed with heart breaks (formerly lost several streaks) and DID NOT copy it from other decks because I get sick of people just using the SAME deck over and over thus eliminating originality. I find my forming of this Undead deck unique and quite unstoppable given the right circumstances.

Nways, I honestly feel I am not yet worthy to join and if at any rate the guild is not yet comfortable to accept I sincerely understand. I got a lot more to learn and is very much happy on how things go via the chatroom and the community. 8-)

One thing I got though which I am proud of.. is PERSEVERANCE.. yes, I got plenty of those.. no amount of Frustration can make me back-out even against bigger opponents..

Thanks and best wishes to OBK... ;th2
Solar wind is a stream of charged particles ejected from the upper atmosphere of the Sun. These particles can escape the Sun's gravity because of their high kinetic energy and high temperature of the corona.

GUILD: Order of the Black Knights
SolarWind

Postby LDEvolution » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:02 am

Thought I give it a shot since well when you got nothing to start with you got nothing to lose really XD

My stats
LV: 68
Duels: 753
Wins: 335
Losses: 415 (I had a bad start since I didn't know how to play when I got to folrart and got bad matchups and a lot of disconnects)
Draws: 3
Win Rate: 45%
Current RP: 1801/1859

I’ve been playing for almost a year now and since I joined I would be online everyday unless I had some other thing I need to do like homework. I only ever spend on EX packs since its usually those rare things that’s might never be back and I still retain that I’m a freeplayer.

I started with the Lawtia starter and with the advice written on the forums I soon changed to gowen when I LVed up enough and moved to Folrart and started losing so I stopped playing a lot and started grinding MM everyday for a few months until I got enough to buy some packs and made my Gowen MonsterRush file that I use now which has brought me wins against a lot of high RP players as well but I guess since I can’t remember who they were no one is really gonna believe me are they…also i haven't cookie cut any files and try to stay away from the usual meta and make something that is slightly different (no success yet but i'm still trying) otherwise I usually play altered Gowen, Lawtia and Falkow meta files.

Before I found Alteil I used to play MtG and YGO and did pretty well in its tournaments and usually come in 3rd to 6th place when i participate but I stopped playing for years. On Alteil I usually just watch matches instead of playing so I can see new combos and strategies which don’t usually work but I guess that’s normal anyways I wanted to join your guild cause I wanted to be around more of the top players so I can learn new strategies and ways of beating new files and really just learn new things.

To be honest I don't mind if I don't get in cause I don't see myself as a good player and I usually win by luck or something and I can't really see how I won which does make some people who play against me get annoyed when I still think I lost and my AGI rolls are horrible same with my "random" attacks which seems rigged to me but otherwise i'm fairly average if not worse.

Anyways...thanks for reading :)
LDEvolution

Postby Romdeau » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Thank you both.
Romdeau

Postby UThief » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Update: Current RP is 1742/1742, in case it makes any difference. Thanks :)
Image Image
UThief

Postby SolarWind » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:31 am

Nice... Im posting mine too... incase it helps.. here's the developments in 5 days:

SolarWind wrote:Just trying my luck on sending an application..

Stats
309 duels
Level 50

155 wins
154 losses
0 draws
50% win rate
Current RP: 1828/1828

This is what it looks like currently... You may notice the slow growth on RP.. this is because I came across around 5 (level 15-20) people that is below 1400... My golly I just cant help it, Need to help them out... I gave the match to those people so they can level-up and get a Card or two.. (I came down to as low as 1604 afterwards, but RP doesnt matter to me nways, its helping out people and making the game lasts that counts).. If the New people fail to lasts, then pretty soon we'll be left with alteil going down.. just doin my part ;th2

Duels 399
Wins 211
Loss 188
Percentage: 52%
Current RP: 1905/1905

Edited: for update
Solar wind is a stream of charged particles ejected from the upper atmosphere of the Sun. These particles can escape the Sun's gravity because of their high kinetic energy and high temperature of the corona.

SolarWind

Postby SolarWind » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:17 am

Thanks to Order of the Black Knights for processing my application..

SolarWind now officially joins the ranks... More power to OBK! Woot... ;th2

SolarWind

Postby aillene » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:37 am

Hello I am reapplying to my old home of the Order of the Black Knights, here are my stats currently.

Duels: 458
Wins: 322
Losses: 134
Draws: 2
Percentage: 71%

Current RP: 1499/1929 (new set release and all)

Extra Info: I have been playing for quite some time, since early set 4 to be exact. I enjoy creativity in my files and trying to make unique files and giving use to underused cards. One of my current files gives use to War Incarnate / Inside, and have been having fun/good duels with that file. I am also silly, and enjoy chatting in chat, whether it be mindless banter or a serious strategic discussion, mostly silly mindless banter though. I feel this makes me a good applicant for OBK because i am social, creative, and i feel i'm a pretty good player, although that is all my own opinion, and as of now the only opinions that matter are those judging me for the application.

Anyway, thank you for your time in reading this post and considering me yet again for OBK, have fun and drive safely!
aillene

Postby Romdeau » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Still active and recruiting.
Romdeau

Postby Kemious » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Hm I've been looking for a guild for some time, might as well try. Nothing ventured nothing gained right?

2763 matches, 1101 wins, 1654 loses and 8 draws giving me a 40% (rounded up) over the course of what I believe to be two years maybe three? Of course my win to lose ratio isn't anything great, but in my defense I started with the Refess starter and really didn't change out side of your modified guardian files until set 8 and thats when I start winning. So most of my loses are from that.

More of a habitual spender than anything. 10 here, 20 there every so often, but you really won't see me dropping on the golden boxes or anything like that.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

PreviousNext

Return to General Guild Chat