DEXTER

Television and Movies

DEXTER

Postby Lateralus923 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Just finished all 5 seasons in a month or so. Probably the best show I've ever watched.

Anyone else?

"Do I see plastic sheets in your future?"
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Re: DEXTER

Postby lupos » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Loooove dexter!

Sad to here him and deb, don't know her real name, are getting divorced in real life. Hope that doesn't effect the show. You read any of the books?
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Lateralus923 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah, but that's just hollywood romance for ya. Of course there were rumors that they broke up cause of "Lumen" :lol: so that's the first thing my wife looked up after we watched them all.

I've thought about reading the books... but I am wary because I liked American Psycho and thought reading the book would be a good idea, but instead it scarred me for life. Then again, dexter doesn't destroy and torture women (quite the opposite really), so I'll consider it. ;th2
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby fargone » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:31 am

While I haven't read Dexter, I can almost guarantee it will not have the same impact on you that American Psycho had... Dexter is like a saint compared to Patrick Bateman.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Return to Advent's Dream Machine