STATE OF ALTEIL, JAN 2010

Official News and Announcements

Re: STATE OF ALTEIL, JAN 2010

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 pm

I agree more with Garcia. Its a huge dissappointment to see that they aren't going to make LH. LH is by far more balanced(From what I've seen since the big strong cards are limited to only 3 plays if your lucky enough to draw all 3 in game and then dissappear makes this game more balanced in the fact that you can't play any card in your file at any time, but only able to play them if you get them.) and a bit more fun and a hugely nice break from getting your but kicked in folrart while testing new files to see what works. Though i can see a point to not wanting to deal with multiple erratas, but seeing as the nature of LH I don't honestly believe there would be a need for as many if not any Erratas for LH to begin with. Its not played the same way as alteil, which is set up to where so long as you have the sphere level and sp you can play any card in your file at any time, which there leads to the posibility of certain cards needing to be erratad, so there for would most likely not need an errata for LH.

I honestly only skimmed over the message but from the looks of it this was just my only thing that i was down abouth. :)
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby methebest » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 pm

im wondering if it would be possable to do LH useing the jp stats and have the comuinity help with the translating of the cards?
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Spears » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:48 pm

LH is massively imbalanced. drop uncontrolled behemat thing. profit.
Spears

Postby VertuHonagan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:20 am

Spears wrote:LH is massively imbalanced. drop uncontrolled behemat thing. profit.

its not undefeatable. Something as low as the mercernary girl can destroy it given the proper cercumstances. you just have to play your cards right, and out of 30 cards if you only have one of that card your most likely only gonna get it once every few matches unless really lucky.

I could help with translating. All I'd need is to be able to play the card once or see the card and I can get the jist of what it does. :)
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby angelspawn » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Logress wrote:I just re-read it myself. Other than Project X and Project Sun and Moon being horribly canceled, I didn't do too bad (considering half the staff and no ability to borrow money from our parent company). Organized Play basically happened, with the tournaments and the Grand Championship and all. A hard drive crash ate Napoleon and its translation, and we just haven't had it in us to do it again. Maybe I'll get a new statement together for 2011 by the end of the month.

Aww... so let me get this straight;

- LH is too much work to make. (and you personally don't like it)
- Napoleon is to boring to remake.
- Project X cancelled.
- Project Sun & Moon canceled.

- Achievement system been implemented.
- The temporary and 'Basic Stuff'. (5of7's & Tournaments are held. New Sets/EX's/updated sale items. Few lotteries, gift codes, TB's etc.)

Unless i'm missing things it seems that, except for the achievement system, not much has changed that gave Alteil any lasting improvement. I really hoped things would've been better for new players but all options in this game stayed the same. Straight up PvP, with poor transition between the 2 arena's, and a gran demanding shop to improve card collections.

Even the achievement system doesn't do much other then holding promises for better future improvements/addons. Mini games are still a dream. FM, Exp (& Gran) are still only grindable in an almost impossible arena against lvl100+. Improving/expanding beginners cardcollection are still a MM grind to then get lucky in lottery.

This review makes me sad. The attitude shown from the Staff towards change even more so.
Could you give us the criteria what you will and absolutely will NOT do please? Like how much effort it may cost you, what will motivate you to (continiou) work on something, etc. Just so when a community member thinks of a good mini-game or improvement they'll know better then to bother.
angelspawn

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:35 am

LH isnt balanced and neither does it require much thinking but having participated some time ago in an LH event i must say i fast started to like that mod.

It be a good idea to add it, even if it wouldnt reward weekly gran like the jp counterpart.

The good aspects of LH (if you feel like it feel in he bad aspects yourself, i cant see any serious issues about it that should be listed):
- you can use a card even if you have just one copy
- its easy and fun to play
- the play time of a single match is perfectly fine
- awsome crazy skills and mechanics
- you get to see alteil in a more fun and pleasin way

Its bad for the image to choose to not add this.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby worthing » Sat May 26, 2012 2:04 am

Was taking a stroll down memory lane and reading some of the castle folrart old threads. I forgot how many things have happened in the last few years XD. I remember people always complaining about nothing getting done but most of what was said here got done. I remember when their were like 7 moderators and most of them would do their share and stop by chat or play a game every now and then.I can't recall seeing or hearing from anyone other than logress or sato lately. I know GGG does stuff that is unrelated to having to even talk to us so I understand why she doesn't and I really can't blame her with all the whining and demands (or at least the last time I heard about her she was still working for alteil). What happened to lupos and arakis by the way? anyone know?
worthing

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:00 am

Lavato Heroes and Napoleon should not be too hard

Copy paste form alteil japan.

More premium features would be nice to reward paying players

Also interested as to what Project “Sun and Moon” is

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart