Gowen Academy is Recruiting

Gowen Academy is Recruiting

Postby Celesnios » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:20 am

Recruiting
ON [ X ]
OFF [ ]

Hello, fellow Iczer! This is the Gowen Academy Recruitment page. If you are interested to Join Us, please reply this post with the informations below:

Iczer Name:

Your Level:

MAX RP:

Win Percentage:

We are looking new players that joined Alteil recently, to help those players with decent content and strategies, for in the end they understand more about Alteil World.

If you are an experienced player, we have place for you too! Reply this post with the same information and you will receive an answer in few days.

Hopefully, ;a40

Celesnios,

Gowen Academy Guildmaster
Last edited by Celesnios on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Everyday is a new battle. And at the end of each battle we fought, another victory wait for us"Celesnios
Celesnios

Re: Gowen Academy is Recruiting

Postby UltimaDemon » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Hello

i want to join your guild and have done since i started Alteil. Im fairly new to Alteil but am a true ;a40
im lvl 27 with only a 30% win ratio which i think with the right advice on my files i could do alot better which is the main reason right now that i want to join the gowan academy, for the skills,experiance and knowledge to compete ageinst other guilds.

;attack Thankyou.
Im an over-loaded uncontrolable solvent that could blow up in your face at any moment
UltimaDemon

Postby Dugrim » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi.
I'm an active Gowen player (Lv 39, Win percentage:38%) who would like to join your guild in order to improve Gowen skill (and Card file of course!).

Thank you.
We are strong, we are patient, we'll win
Dugrim

Postby Chainsawhead » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Hey there. If you are still recruiting or whenever you recruit in the future I would love to join.

Currently LVL 61 with a ratio of 46%. I use Gowen exclusively and my file is a monster+rank-up+bringer file

I am very active and expand my card collection on a monthly basis
Chainsawhead

Postby victorre » Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

I realize recruiting is currently closed but i'd still like to throw in my application, perhaps for the future or something.

I started with Gowen and use nothing but Gowen. I'm just above level 30 and my win/loss as of this post is 48/52 with RP1599. I want to fight strong opponents and get stronger myself. If you have some open space in the guild i'd be honored to learn from you all.
victorre

Postby BlackSunRx » Wed May 04, 2011 5:44 am

You are welcome. I fought you in the arena and you almost beat me. I'll take your application but I would need approval first from The Guild Leader.

Please standby.

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby Elliah » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Hello, I would like to apply to join your guild.

Iczer Name: Elliah

Your Level: 84

RP: 1674/1962

Win Percentage: 71 % (Total games :326 - - - 230W -2Draws -94L)

Additional Informations :
I started Alteil around 2 months ago.
I'm playing mainly pixies, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like other spheres. I just happen to not have much cards to do something else that provides me satisfaction, although I'm currently trying (and failing !^^").
As for why I would like to try to be part of your guild, the first is that your guild seem pretty interesting (events, advices, tasks...), and might provide lots of fun as well as helping to improve on Alteil. The second is that I already discuss with and ask for advices some of your members (I only notice today thanks to the member list that people like Prinz and Mirette were part of your guild :oops: ), and of course I'm grateful and enjoy those talks. Overall, I want to try to appreciate Alteil not only during a battle game, but also outside.

Looking forward to your reply,
Elliah
I decided to stop Alteil because it is no longer fun thanks to set 10 and what some people became; I gave my account so if you meet me it's not me.
Elliah

Postby Celesnios » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Your application was sent with success. In the next days you'll receive a message with more information about you application. Thanks for apply.

Celesnios

GA Guildmaster
Everyday is a new battle. And at the end of each battle we fought, another victory wait for us"Celesnios
Celesnios

Postby harvest4god » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:47 pm

I am thinking of relocating myself to a more active guild.
Harvest4god
level 130
Max 2072
71%
I play all four spheres and have a sizable chuck of cards.
harvest4god

Postby BlackSunRx » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:14 am

I approve of this. Celesnios will send the invite.

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Next

Return to General Guild Chat